Airheads Grape

by Airheads

Airheads Taffy Blue Raspberry 36 Count Box. 36 Individually wrapped pieces per box.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airheads Grape!
4 months agoColumbus, OH
This is one of my favorite Airheads flavors! This grape is not chemical-tasting, and the color does not stain your teeth. I love the softness and chewy texture of airheads... They are such a tasty treat!
10 months agoChicago
Airheads is my favorite brand of chewy candy, I eat it at least twice a month, the flavor compares well to what is described, it is also very affordable and I’d recommend this to any candy lovers they are so good!
2 years agoIndianapolis
I really use to love these. Now it seems like they are too hard which nakesnit difficult to eat. Thr flavor is a bit artificial, but it is expected with a cheap candy.
4 months agoChicago
I Love These. Especially Grape. My Favorite. Sweet. A Little Sticky At Times. But Easy To Keep Still In Package. This Is Also Very Good For Any Kiddy Bag At A Party. Worth Repurchase!!!!
8 months agoGreenville, MO
I love their grape flavored taffy! You don't see grape one's frequently, and they're so flavorful, light, and just chewy enough. They're vegan, so I've been able to eat them after my diet change too, occasionally. They're really good. Airheads Grape
3 years agoHilton Head, SC
These are one of my favorite candies from childhood. I honestly don't feel like all flavors are created equal. Grape and cherry are by far the best. I do wish that they were a little bit longer because well I just want to little more airhead in my airhead. But seriously overall it's a great Candy and you can usually find it absolutely anywhere for a reasonable price
4 months agoBiddeford, ME
I have a major sweet tooth. I dont really care what kind of candy it is- I like them all lol. But airheads, Skittles, and starburst are staples in my stash. Lol I pretty much always have them on hand I don thg care the flavor I enjoy them all- so more than most but I'm not very picky
2 years agoDallas, TX
One of my favorite air heads. This one is rare you don't see this around often. Very affordable and the taste is wonderful. I am overall satisfied with how great this taste. I will definitely recommend this product to everyone and I will definitely be purchasing again!
3 years ago
AirHeads remind me of my childhood and I really love them but I know that they're not so good for me or my teeth so I try to avoid them when possible my favorite flavors are cherry blue raspberry and the white mystery flavor if you haven't tried it and go try it
3 years agoLenoir City , TN
I love air heads but the grape is my favorite one to eat. They are very affordable and have a wonderful value. They are very sugary but its great for a occasionally sweet tooth. I always have a couple available if I do need a little sweetness in my day.