Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyAirheads
Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy - 45oz

Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy - 4.5oz

AirHeads Xtremes Sweetly Sour Candy: Over 8 feet of candy Improved rainbow berry flavor! Everyone loves candy, but veggies need love too Kosher

Hey do they carry these in Canada and if so where can I purchase this?
What does it taste like I haven’t tried this before?
Anyone here tried this product ? Is it too sour?
Start your review of Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy - 4.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is one of my new favorite candies i love the taste i always get these when i go to the movies they are so good i cant stop eating them. in reviews
These are really good, At first I thought these were going to be really sour, but to be honest there not sour at all.in reviews
...go to candies when im at the store looking for something to satisfy my sweet toothin reviews
Its has the right amount of sweetness to it and It's not to sour just right for your taste buds...in reviews
Airheads Xtreme has found the perfect balance in sour crystals that coat a sweet "fruit roll."in reviews
Ault, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These aren’t sour, but I love the textured sugar crystals on these candy strips. You can get them at the grocery store or movie theater.
Banana Cay Drive
Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy - 4.5oz uploaded by Kylie N.
These are my absolute favourite sour snack in the world. I don't have the best teeth and these don't bother me whatsoever and they are the perfect amount of chewy they don't get stuck in my teeth and I love them. The flavour is incredible and they are just the right amount of sour
I'm a sucker for sour candy and I don't find this quite as sour as I had hoped. But I am totally fine with that because I could eat these all day. They're delicious.
These are the best I love sour/sweet candy and these taste delicious! I get them all the time and will never stop. I wish they had different flavors though like, green apple, or watermelon. These are still the best.
Rock Island, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
Airheads delivers on its word with these pretty sour chewy snacks. I love the chewy factor of this sweet treat. The sour sweet battle rages in your mouth from the first bite. I do wish they were just a bit more sour though. Looking for sweet and sour flavor battle, give Airheads Extremes Rainbow Berry Sour Candy - 4.5oz a shot.
Purvis, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are good and sweet for sure! I use them by cutting then up and using them on cupcakes as a little rainbow. They're always a hit.
Since I was pregnant with my daughter I've always been able to inhale a package of these in .2 seconds. They are the best sour candy out there with an amazing fruity flavor. I have also started liking the bite size packages. I would highly recommend this product to a sour candy lover!
Rochester, NY
By far my favorite sour chewy candy. I love getting this as a treat for myself whenever I'm having a cheat day v
Newark, DE
Love these!!!! This are one of my top favorite candies. They're fun to pull apart or to eat all at once. I don't like things that are incredibly sweet so the sour crystals create a perfect balance for me personally. I also love sour candy. I get these whenever I have the chance! It can get kind of messy though bc the sour dust, but I still love this stuff!
Pomona, CA
Here and there as a treat its good, but not on a daily basis.
Here and there as a treat its good, but not on a daily basis.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...