BY AIRHEADS

Airheads Chewier Mini Bars Candy: Flavors: cherry, watermelon, blue raspberry, orange Kosher see more...

Mariah L.
Plainfield, IL
All time favorite snack. Once I start eating them, I cannnnnnot stop! I'd say the only bad part about them, is how they're not sooo good for you, or good for you at all. They're everywhere, though! Anytime I see them in the gas station, Walgreens, the grocery store, I have to stop myself from getting them!
Destiny C.
Dallas
Not a big fan of candy, but I sure do love these. They’re great! Wouldn’t try another brand besides these. I am a repeat customer on these. I buy them every time I go to the grocery store! Also they have a variety in this bag, so why not?!
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
I always get this bag on sale and end up finishing it by myself within a few days. AirHeads are one of my favorite candies and in my opinion they are one of the cheaper options in terms of spending on candy.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have always had an appreciation for these candies! It’s not too often that I buy them but the flavors are awesome and there hasn’t been one that I didn’t like. If you haven’t tried these, I am surprised and you should give it a go!
Lydia B.
Daphne
I mean, these are great! What more can you say? My favorite flavor is watermelon, though all of them are good! Even cherry! ( which is usually a flavor I don’t like!) they can’t be healthy for you but they sure are tasty!
Veronica F.
Morgan city , LA
Candy lover for sure and these have such a great taste. Love the small ones and variety packs. I would def choose these over any other candy and you can buy basically anywhere.
Ashlie P.
Favorite all time candy “bar”. These things bring out the inner child in me, I’m 20 years old still trying to guess the mystery flavors with my friends !
Payam S.
I love this lol. Especially the white mystery flavor. I munch on these once in a while if I’m in the mood. But they’re so sour and sweet and chewy.
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Get these as a snack for my kids all the time. I love the mini size and the different flavors all in one pack. Something for everybody.
Nicolle R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has been a childhood favorite of mine. It's sweet and good for on the go. My kids love this now to. Blues the best.