BY AIRHEADS

Airheads Chewier Mini Bars Candy: Flavors: cherry, watermelon, blue raspberry, orange Kosher see more...

Lauren  C.
I like these. They are nice size for packing in a lunch or taking on the go. My favorite are the blue raspberry.
Kaitlyn A.
Berkeley, CA
I always get this bag on sale and end up finishing it by myself within a few days. AirHeads are one of my favorite candies and in my opinion they are one of the cheaper options in terms of spending on candy.
Bobbi T.
Newton, IA
I have always had an appreciation for these candies! It’s not too often that I buy them but the flavors are awesome and there hasn’t been one that I didn’t like. If you haven’t tried these, I am surprised and you should give it a go!
Lydia B.
Daphne
I mean, these are great! What more can you say? My favorite flavor is watermelon, though all of them are good! Even cherry! ( which is usually a flavor I don’t like!) they can’t be healthy for you but they sure are tasty!
Stormi T.
Greensboro, NC
Get these as a snack for my kids all the time. I love the mini size and the different flavors all in one pack. Something for everybody.
Nicolle M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has been a childhood favorite of mine. It's sweet and good for on the go. My kids love this now to. Blues the best.
Jessa O.
Wilmington, DE
So yummy and a good variety. I think the size of the bars were just right! Fun to eat especially with toddlers
Kylie H.
Henrico, VA
Always a go to candy!! Each flavor is a favorite. Lasts awhile, are easy to share and have never done me wrong.
Sherri C.
las vegas, NV
man airheads never get old, since I can remember they still taste the same and are always worth the price.
Kristin L.
Winder, GA
I love air heads!! I crave them sometimes. I love the mini ones because they are bite size.