Airheads Cherry uploaded by Andrea T.Airheads Cherry uploaded by Kandice N.Airheads Cherry uploaded by Diana  L.

BY AIRHEADS

April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Next to the mystery airhead the cherry is my favorite. I really wish they would come out with bags specific flavors. Like an all cherry bag or an all mystery bag that would be a great idea. We are repeat customers when it comes to buying this brand there is no substitute!
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavored Airhead, it takes me back to my childhood! We used to have a lady with her van selling candy in front of the school and I will always get like 5 of them. They are super good. Of course I will recommend this Cherry AIRHEAD to everyone
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Cherry is one of my favorite flavors besides the mystery flavor !!! this will have your mouth going for atleast 3mins trying to break it down 😂! Always loved these since childhood.
Samantha G.
Edinburg , TX
MY FAVORITE CHEWY CANDY! When I'm trying to eat healthy and there's an airhead in front of me I know I can't resist it. I can eat a whole pack of these. The only flavor that isn't my favorite but I'll still eat if it's not the only one is the grape
Brooke G.
Remlap
Okay of all the airheads flavors I think cherry is my favorite! It is tangy and sweet and of course the texture is chewy but firm okay can’t say enough love airheads!! Yes to recommendation on buying, giving and taking!!!!
Quinn C.
Placentia, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a classic candy. You can never go wrong with it. I always buy it at Target, but you can get it anywhere. It is very affordable. I don't eat this often, but I always look forward to it when I do purchase it.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
!y favorite flavor airhead even though I love them all but elike in my other reviews I will be buying these over an over again till I can't chew anymore lol I recommend you try them u might get as hooked as I am
Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
Classic candy, still good after all these years. I don’t eat candy often at all so when I do get a little sweet tooth it’s refreshing to have one. Doesn’t cost much although it doesn’t cost as less as it did back in the day.
marylyn R.
CLAAAAASSSIIICCCCC! I always bought these growing up in nyc as a kid. All corners stores had them for 25 to 50 cents. I looooveee how these taste. I cant compare this candy to anything else. I will always buy this hands down, when having a sweet tooth 😍
kimberly m.
These bring back so many memories of my childhood. I remember trying too hard to do well in school to be rewarded with an airhead candy to eat while in class.

Great snack that brings back many fond memories