BY AIRHEADS #14 in Gummy Candy

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Maria A.
Joliet, IL
I love getting the multi pack because of all of the flavors it includes. I have not come across a flavor i do not like. I do not eat these often because they are full of sugar but are worth eating on cheat days
Jenissa B.
Lancaster, PA
I would have to say these air heads have my best interest and the reason is because they are mini’s so it’s not to much to take it at once or have so much to finish ! The cherry’s are defiantly one of my fav !
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
Who doesn't love airheads and with the minis you can have more flavor options. Not a sticky as salt water taffy but still has a taffy feel to it, awesome flavors. Watermelon is my favorite!
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like Air Heads a lot, but after a while their flavor and consistency can get old. Sometimes while eating them, there is a weird bump/texture change that isn't really good. Overall, the taste is usually pretty good but the texture is not.
Marisa H.
North Beach, MD
I'm only giving three stars because they need to add orange and grape to the mini variety bag! Other then that it's a yummy pick me up candy. Affordable and can be found local.
Angela B.
Bryant, AR
Airheads is one of my favorite candies from childhood. I still eat them on occasion. My kids like all the types. I prefer the original bars and flavors. The texture is different from other fruit candy but I like it because of that.
Courtney A.
Knoxville, TN
My absolute favorite snack! Always fresh and chewy just the way they should be! Watermelon and Blue Raspberry are definitely the best. They are very afforable, this is a weekly treat of mine!
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Air heads are a fruity delicious classic. You can’t go wrong with any flavor on any occasion. They are cheap and great. You can get them individually or in a variety pack.
Janie H.
Growing up I would always reach for this bag full of multi fruit flavors. Watermelon is still my favorite. Super yummy but of course not the healthiest treat for yourself
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
One of my favorite candies. They're not super flavorful like skittles or starburst or laffy taffy, but they're chewy and sometimes exactly what you need to sate your sweet tooth.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?