BY AIRHEADS

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?230 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This pack had all my favorite flavors. Watermelon 🍉, Cherry 🍒, Blue Raspberries and the White Mystery Flavor. This only cost $1.40 at my local Walmart.
Katie M.
Crab Orchard, WV
Airheads, I love. They may turn your teeth, lips, or tongue colors but they are sure good. Most kids love them. They might also stick to your teeth if you chew them.
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington, TN
I have loved AirHeads for as long as I can remember watermelon is my favorite any time my kids get any in their Halloween candy or anything I am always stealing them
Tori C.
Airheads  These have the sort of mouth feel you might imagine-sort of like a pulled out starburst, but not as clumpy.  There’s a…gritty feel to these that really makes them rock. Don’t think problematic gritty, think…of a smooth taffy that has slight little bumps of flavor.  And they don’t stretch out into tiny whisps like Laffy Taffy, it’s more solid than that.  So the consistency of them, chilled or not (but you know which way I roll on that, right?), is good: semi tough, a *touch* of grit, and a solid chew.
The actual taste of the bars is their strong point.  The default flavors are Green Apple, the inevitable Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Watermelon, and Strawberry.  There’s also a “Mystery White” flavor that they don’t tell you the flavor of.  So far, I really can’t figure it out, but go figure, it’s my kid’s favorite flavor. I asked him what it tasted like, and he said “white”. Then I explained that something can’t taste “white”. After his blank stare, I realized I was talking to a childish, skanky individual, so I gave up.
Rhonda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads. I even love the name of this candy. It is fun to give these to the little kids and watch them make an entire event out of eating them. I love the white one and the blue raspberry ones. Those are my favorite. They are taffy like, they are tangy. I love how they are individually wrapped even in a multi pack or mini pack for Halloween. I believe they came out in 1985 and they are a Dutch Italian company. Isn’t it amazing that all the good candy comes from other other parts of the world. Or at least created in other parts. I think airheads are a crowd favorite no matter what age. I know I still enjoy them and I’m a little over 12 .. ha
member-d98ad
These were my favorite thing to buy at football games in high school. I still eat these.m but now i stick them in the fridge and make them a little harder and enjoy them longer.
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Airheads make me remember my childhood! These were and are still a great deal when you get a sweet tooth. They are so original in flavor and texture that I have yet to find anything that compares to them. Even though it's not really a single flavor my favorite ones are the white Mystery ones. You never knew what you were going to get and it let's you try some flavors you otherwise might not.
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really enjoy having airheads every once in awhile. They are the perfect blend of chewy yet soft, sweet yet slightly tart/sour and have great flavor. I love the blue raspberry. watermelon, cherry and mystery white. The orange is ok but not my favorite flavor. You definitely want to make sure you eat these fresh because when they start getting a bit old they get a little difficult to chew. Not my number one favorite candy but definitely something I really like.
Kaela J.
Raymond
Airheads are the best! The flavor is distinct for each and I really enjoy getting the mystery flavors. They are always pleasantly delicious. I'm curious if they feature any flavor in the mystery- there seems to be a variety, but I haven't had enough tot say. I love the chewiness, some people might think it's much. I haven't tried the bites or other kinds. Even as a kid I enjoyed these and thought when I ate them as an adult it would be very different or different formula, but they're exactly as I remember. Nostalgic, delicious and really affordable! Highly recommended.
Liz S.
Trussville, AL
Airheads! One of my favorite fruity candies, they make a variety of them too! The classic airheads have been around since I was a kid, and now they come in “bites” tasty little morsels and the best part about the bites is you get a variety of flavors all in one pouch. Can’t forget to mention the striped airheads, where they combine 2 flavors into one bar!
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?