BY AIRHEADS #19 in Gummy Candy

Air heads chewy candy 60 pk see more...

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Chyanne E.
Great to eat on the beach or on the go anywhere really. Very sugary though so be aware. Can be found at literally any store. Good value and will make you crave more if youre a sugar lover like myself. Highly recommend!
Ashley W.
Jonesboro, AR
Who doesn’t love this candy!? It’s so so so addictive!!! I love the blue ones especially, but all of them are binge worthy to eat! If you’re looking for something sweet and chewy and true to taste, give this a try!
Amber L.
W Carrollton, OH
Have been eating air heads since I was a little kid and my grandma gave them to us as a special treat. They are tasty good texture cheap and easy to open and eat perfect little sweet treat for kid or even adults
Liz H.
Newark , CA
Airheads never fail to impress me. It contains a lot of long lasting flavor and meets expectations. The candy itself is definitely affordable and would recommend it to everyone to enjoys food or sweets in general. I can guarantee that it won't disappoint.
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
Air heads are beyond my favorite candy. They are so fruity and delicious. Could probably eat them everyday & I probably will. They come ina variety of flavors and they’re cheap. Everyone try them if you haven’t
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Airheads are a childhood favorite. Their price is good and they are so tasty! Still in my adult life I tend to purchase airheads when I have a sweet tooth. You can purchase just about anywhere! Would recommend!
Laleh T.
The water melon is my favorite out of the airheads. I'm not a huge fan of these types of candies however airheads are decent. I don't advise chewing them though. They are very stick and get stuck in your teeth.
Paige B.
Abrams
This candy is a good go-to treat. It comes in different flavors and is exceptionally affordable. I buy mine for less than a dollar at my local grocery store. I have loved these since I was a kid, and I will never grow out of it. These are a great purchase for anyone.
Andrea H.
Airheads have always been one of my favorite treats. They're nostalgic and I miss the days where you can buy your favorite flavors independently instead of relying on what's in the 6 count bag. It's not the same, but I still love them anyway.
Abbie S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I don't usually eat candy very frequently but AirHeads are one of my go to candies. This candy is super affordable and I can get it practically anywhere, whether I'm running to Target or stopping to get gas. I definitely will buy this is the future and recommend to anyone.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?