BY AIRHEADS #19 in Gummy Candy

Air heads chewy candy 60 pk see more...

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Katie S.
GORDO, AL
This gum by Airheads is absolutely amazing!! The flavor is long-lasting and the gum actually had little bit of micro candies inside! I love it! Better than sour patch kids gum!
Madison R.
Spring, TX
Airheads are such a hit with all ages. I use them as treats in my middle school classroom and some days having to treat my own self a couple times with my stash in the drawer
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These are a unique candy. People typically think they're more of a taffy but realistically they are similar to a sheet of starburst with a solid chew and a burst of flavor. My favorite flavors are the mystery flavor (I can't actually distinguish what it is) and cherry. I just wish you got all the flavors in a pack instead of being randomized.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
I love airheads, they're inexpensive and have a good variety of flavors. I still have no clue what the mystery flavor is. Love the chew of these, they're a nice little treat!
avani p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Eating one right now, they are so great! My favorite flavor is blue raspberry. I would totally try this out for a snack or when you need a sweet treat, they are so good.
Tayler C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Such a yummy candy! These are super flavorful and easy to pop in your mouth. I like how they’re not super sticky if you have to pitch the wrapper and hold it. I don’t know if anyone who really doesn’t like to munch on these?
Raquel M.
Hailey, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Airheads are an old favorite of mine. They have so many different flavors to choose from and they are all yummy! I don't eat them often but every time I have one I feel like a kid again. They are affordable and can always fined good deals on them. Would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweat tooth
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
These are the worst! Lol I feel like they have a weird tang in the flavor. So sticky and messy. Hard to eat due to the stickiness. They stick to your teeth so bad.
Haley H.
Western Kentucky University
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
AirHeads are my FAV!! Super great candy with a super great texture and consistency. So tasty. I love the red, green, and blue flavors the most but all are pretty good.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pretty good candy. Pink lemonade is my favorite. Some of the other flavors I think could have a little more flavor to them but I like the texture a lot and they're not too sweet. I would recommend. I like the minis because you could have a bunch of different flavors without eating way too much candy.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?