BY AIRHEADS

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?230 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so loved I have to hide them from the kids or they'll be gone in a week! All the flavors are awesome! They're never pricey, and easy to find! We love to share them on family movie night, or as a special lunch box treat.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually had a blueberry airhead last night! They are super chewy and really tasty. Great value I just wish they were a little bit bigger! I always get airheads at my corner store. they are literally in every store in south philly. Cheap too.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are a tangy, taffy-like, chewy candy manufactured by Dutch-Italian company Perfetti Van Melle in Erlanger, Kentucky. They were created In 1985 by Steve Bruner. AirHeads are available nationwide in the United States. Orange is my favorite flavor of this candy.
Caitlin S.
Brodhead, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
With this bag you definitely get a good amount of product. This product is great for those who love the flavors listed in the pack, if you want more variety, I would stick to normal packs. I purchased this at the Dollar General and it wasn't expensive. I'd definitely buy again and this would make a great treat to have around the house.
Megan C.
The classic Air Heads are unique and really yummy. Having them always takes me back to my childhood. Super fun to shake the wrappers to make the Air Heads shrink. The candy becomes thicker and more condensed, so the flavor is more intense. (Slightly harder to chew though.) I love all of the flavors, so you can't really go wrong with the variety pack!
Lauren S.
Rochester, NY
Absolutely delicious, I love love love Air Heads, and the minis are great for a guilt free treat once in a blue moon! They're run of the mill in regards to any candy price wise, and I got them at Wegmans, and have loved them for years!!
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the Air heads candy because they give you a good quality of different flavors. And the mystery flavor is always a mystery, it's never the same. It's affordable. Buy a bunch at Walmart. It's worth it to buy it for fun occasionally.
Cassandra Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A favorite of mine since childhood. Imagine my surprise when just a few years ago I finally found out just how White Mystery ones are made and why they always tastes different (fun fact, they're mixed using the leftovers from each flavor).
Tara L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a kid, I loved air heads and used to sell them at school for a quarter. The flavors are good, and I liked the texture of them. After awhile they started hurting my teeth. lol. So, I had to take a break. I still eat them from time to time, but they're a little too rough on my teeth. I recommend them, most certainly!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
One of my favorite childhood candies that I still love as an adult. My favorites are definitely watermelon and blue raspberry, and I don’t mind the color changing it does to my tongue. Perfectly sweet and slightly tart at the same time. Only downside is they hurt my teeth after 1 or 2 so I have to eat them in moderation.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?