BY AIRHEADS

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?230 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love air heads. The little ones, the big ones, and even the ones that have 2 flavors in 1 bar. They are one candy that I can’t ever get tired of. I don’t get them often but when I do I enjoy them. My favorite flavors are the blue raspberry & the grape. I highly recommend these candies to everyone they are delicious and worth every penny.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. It’s a taffy like candy. They are just the right amount of sweetness to tarte. It’s melts in your mouth. The flavoring is always on point. They have sooo many flavors to choose from. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth 🙃 #airheads #candy
Kelly M.
I always used to eat Airheads when I was a kid. I'll occasionally eat them now as well when I come across them at the store or an event. I think these are better than taffy and don't stick in your teeth as much. I really enjoy the flavors they offer as well.
Tabitha R.
These were my go too staples when in high school. Everyone I knew ate them. And we would always trade flavors with each other. Now I have my own children eating them and they trade them as well with each other. The flavors are on point and the texture is great.
Crista M.
Oxford
It’s taffy but you don’t realize it! I like this candy because I can press it between my tongue and roof of the mouth and feel the sugars dissolving. It feels so nice and tastes so good! My favorite flavors are blue reasoners, cherry,and the white mystery that we all know is like d pina colada flavor 😂
Kelsey B.
I love this tasty snack! Personally, I only like the mystery flavor, blue and watermelon. Orange and red are a little bit disgusting in the sense that they have such an aftertaste. However, they are long lasting flavor wise and really are good to grab and go
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummm! I really like Airhead candies. They are super chewy and come in so many great flavors. I like how they are individually wrapped and easy and quick to eat.
Cherish T.
These are soo good. They are chewy and packed with flavor. They are very affordable. My favorite place to get them is at five and below because you can get the smaller sizes and choose the flavors you prefer.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got this for under two dollars at Walmart. I need it last minute candy for Halloween and I couldn't pass up the price. My kids love airheads because they are soft,chewy and they have fun flavors like blue raspberry. Perfect size for trick-or-treaters!
Kenzi M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor??
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
DID ANYONE EVER WHEN THEY WERE A KID, SHAKE THE PACKAGE UNTIL THE AIR HEAD SHRUNK INTO AT TINY SQUARE AND THEN EAT IT??? HAHAHA
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
Good candy
marta c.
mississauga, OH
I see these sometime but I've never tried them. What are they like?
Briana H.
Huntsville, TX
Which Is Your Favorite? Airhead Extremes Or The Regular Airheads ? Mines Is Airhead Extremes!