Airheads
By Airheads
#85 in Gummy Candy
Katrina S.
Stonewall, LA

Does anyone know what flavor the white mystery is? I have been curious about this for years. I have yet to figure it out.

Jonisa G.
Jonisa G.
5 years, 3 months ago
I've heard it's a mix of all flavors
Adena R.
Adena R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I think its a mix of all the flavors.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Henderson, KY
5 years, 3 months ago
I think it's just one of the regular flavors, but its wrapped in a mystery wrapper to see if you can guess what flavor it is.
Jimmye J.
Jimmye J.
Hardin, KY
5 years, 3 months ago
It is a mystery for sure, I cant nail it down either. Wish I knew but they are my favorite