BY AIRHEADS #14 in Candy Bars

• My favorite flavor is watermelon what's yours?10 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?8 Answers
Glory A.
Glory A.
I am rating it three becasue it is not a candy that I enjoy but it's a candy that my son really likes. I buy this for him and he likes it in all flavors. I have tried it but can't get passed it getting stuck on your teeth. It is an inexpensive product and can be found easily
Chantel R.
Chantel R.
Opelousas, LA
Airheads are a true 90's icon snack. I always buy these for my granddaughter. She pretends to be a doctor and gives them to her patients(her baby dolls). It makes her so happy and her happiness is my happiness. I recommend these to all grannies
Sheri N.
Sheri N.
Airheads reminds me so much of the '90's, when life was more simpler and tastier. Airheads were one of my favorites, because of how fruity and 'tacky' it can be. My favorite was watermelon an blue raspberry, and the white one!!!
member-5d167287d
member-5d167287d
Wow they all so good sweet this is such a good candy for your self and kids the price is right my favorite is cherry there no comparison you pick the right candy CVS has this at a very good valued price I will be buying more.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I love every flavor of air heads. They are so good and can get addicting. They contain a ton of sugar, so these mini versions are great. You can get rid of the craving without having to splurge on a bunch of sugar.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Love airheads minis. About 2-3 bites per piece but the flavors are very vibrant. The candy is chewy and melts in your mouth.
Sharon M.
Sharon M.
Chula Vista, CA
This was my favorite candy growing, all the flavors and sizes are great. The sweet and sour taste makes it taste great
Heather F.
Heather F.
Orange, VA
Love the blue one!! It's a small but sweet treat! It's found anywhere you shop and there's enough for several children
Grace L.
Grace L.
Good but I'd prefer some other candy to it. if it's there I'll eat it but not my favorite.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Farmington , NY
Absolutely delicious, I love love love Air Heads, and the minis are great for a guilt free treat once in a blue moon! They're run of the mill in regards to any candy price wise, and I got them at Wegmans, and have loved them for years!!
Cara B.
Cara B.
Edmonton , AB
My favorite flavor is watermelon what's yours?
Alexandra K.
Alexandra K.
What is your favorite flavor?
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
El Paso, TX
My favorite is cherry. Who's isnt? (:
Shandi C.
Shandi C.
Williams lake, British Columbia, BC
Does anyone know the mystery white flavor? I think it's rasberry.