BY AIRHEADS #48 in Gummy Candy

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really enjoy having airheads every once in awhile. They are the perfect blend of chewy yet soft, sweet yet slightly tart/sour and have great flavor. I love the blue raspberry. watermelon, cherry and mystery white. The orange is ok but not my favorite flavor. You definitely want to make sure you eat these fresh because when they start getting a bit old they get a little difficult to chew. Not my number one favorite candy but definitely something I really like.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love air heads. The little ones, the big ones, and even the ones that have 2 flavors in 1 bar. They are one candy that I can’t ever get tired of. I don’t get them often but when I do I enjoy them. My favorite flavors are the blue raspberry & the grape. I highly recommend these candies to everyone they are delicious and worth every penny.
Rhonda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads. I even love the name of this candy. It is fun to give these to the little kids and watch them make an entire event out of eating them. I love the white one and the blue raspberry ones. Those are my favorite. They are taffy like, they are tangy. I love how they are individually wrapped even in a multi pack or mini pack for Halloween. I believe they came out in 1985 and they are a Dutch Italian company. Isn’t it amazing that all the good candy comes from other other parts of the world. Or at least created in other parts. I think airheads are a crowd favorite no matter what age. I know I still enjoy them and I’m a little over 12 .. ha
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Good flavor range of sweet and sour choices. Watermelon is my favorite though. I like these and am addicted, but only giving three stars because of all the problems that comes with eating them. The texture is very unpleasant and grainy, sometimes containing hard lumps that hurt my teeth. I can't eat too many of them because they start to rub my tongue, cheek, and roof of my mouth raw.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are a tangy, taffy-like, chewy candy manufactured by Dutch-Italian company Perfetti Van Melle in Erlanger, Kentucky. They were created In 1985 by Steve Bruner. AirHeads are available nationwide in the United States. Orange is my favorite flavor of this candy.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
One of my favorite childhood candies that I still love as an adult. My favorites are definitely watermelon and blue raspberry, and I don’t mind the color changing it does to my tongue. Perfectly sweet and slightly tart at the same time. Only downside is they hurt my teeth after 1 or 2 so I have to eat them in moderation.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. It’s a taffy like candy. They are just the right amount of sweetness to tarte. It’s melts in your mouth. The flavoring is always on point. They have sooo many flavors to choose from. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth 🙃 #airheads #candy
Kelly M.
I always used to eat Airheads when I was a kid. I'll occasionally eat them now as well when I come across them at the store or an event. I think these are better than taffy and don't stick in your teeth as much. I really enjoy the flavors they offer as well.
Tabitha R.
These were my go too staples when in high school. Everyone I knew ate them. And we would always trade flavors with each other. Now I have my own children eating them and they trade them as well with each other. The flavors are on point and the texture is great.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?