BY AIRHEADS #25 in Gummy Candy

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
LeShae S.
Williamsburg, KY
Good flavor range of sweet and sour choices. Watermelon is my favorite though. I like these and am addicted, but only giving three stars because of all the problems that comes with eating them. The texture is very unpleasant and grainy, sometimes containing hard lumps that hurt my teeth. I can't eat too many of them because they start to rub my tongue, cheek, and roof of my mouth raw.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are a tangy, taffy-like, chewy candy manufactured by Dutch-Italian company Perfetti Van Melle in Erlanger, Kentucky. They were created In 1985 by Steve Bruner. AirHeads are available nationwide in the United States. Orange is my favorite flavor of this candy.
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
One of my favorite childhood candies that I still love as an adult. My favorites are definitely watermelon and blue raspberry, and I don’t mind the color changing it does to my tongue. Perfectly sweet and slightly tart at the same time. Only downside is they hurt my teeth after 1 or 2 so I have to eat them in moderation.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. It’s a taffy like candy. They are just the right amount of sweetness to tarte. It’s melts in your mouth. The flavoring is always on point. They have sooo many flavors to choose from. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth 🙃 #airheads #candy
Kelly M.
I always used to eat Airheads when I was a kid. I'll occasionally eat them now as well when I come across them at the store or an event. I think these are better than taffy and don't stick in your teeth as much. I really enjoy the flavors they offer as well.
Tabitha R.
These were my go too staples when in high school. Everyone I knew ate them. And we would always trade flavors with each other. Now I have my own children eating them and they trade them as well with each other. The flavors are on point and the texture is great.
Crista M.
Oxford
It’s taffy but you don’t realize it! I like this candy because I can press it between my tongue and roof of the mouth and feel the sugars dissolving. It feels so nice and tastes so good! My favorite flavors are blue reasoners, cherry,and the white mystery that we all know is like d pina colada flavor 😂
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love airheads great candy to have on hand. My favorite flavor is mystery, blueberry and green apple. They are really cheap and can be found anywhere. I love how they now have the best sellers which are also my favorites in a pack together.
Kelsey B.
I love this tasty snack! Personally, I only like the mystery flavor, blue and watermelon. Orange and red are a little bit disgusting in the sense that they have such an aftertaste. However, they are long lasting flavor wise and really are good to grab and go
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?