BY AIRHEADS #24 in Gummy Candy

Air heads chewy candy 60 pk see more...

Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These are a unique candy. People typically think they're more of a taffy but realistically they are similar to a sheet of starburst with a solid chew and a burst of flavor. My favorite flavors are the mystery flavor (I can't actually distinguish what it is) and cherry. I just wish you got all the flavors in a pack instead of being randomized.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
My favorite air head would have to be the mystery flavor however, they are all great. Its almost like a taffy but thicker and just absolutely amazing! I pick up one every time I get gas! They satisfy my sweet tooth when I'm craving but can't figure out what I want! I RECOMMEND !
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are honestly so good. You can usually get 4 for a dollar or something around that at any gas station, pharmacy or grocery store. They have such a wide variety of flavors and there is one out there for everyone. My personal favorite are blue raspberry and watermelon!
Dria R.
Baton Rouge
It's been years since I've even AirHeads but I think I ate some areas a while ago and I realized I love how when you're eating it is just dissolves in your mouth and away they're very delicious and my childhood was brought back for
Jesus B.
Although it’s been a while since I’ve had these I would definitely recommend them. This candy is soft, chewy, stretchy and smells great. This is still one of my favorite candies at the movies definitely check it out.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummm! I really like Airhead candies. They are super chewy and come in so many great flavors. I like how they are individually wrapped and easy and quick to eat.
Amber L.
Miamisburg, OH
Have been eating air heads since I was a little kid and my grandma gave them to us as a special treat. They are tasty good texture cheap and easy to open and eat perfect little sweet treat for kid or even adults
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I got this for under two dollars at Walmart. I need it last minute candy for Halloween and I couldn't pass up the price. My kids love airheads because they are soft,chewy and they have fun flavors like blue raspberry. Perfect size for trick-or-treaters!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all of the different flavors that this brand has. I remember in middle school my friends and I would move it around to mold it into a ‘pillow’. My favorite is the blue one which is blueberry. I like buying them in tiny fun size packs because it’s easy to put a couple in my bag without taking up Tio nigh space.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?