BY AIRHEADS #11 in Gummy Candy

Air heads chewy candy 60 pk see more...

Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
airheads may be my favorite candy, even if the ingredients are pretty gross. i heard they just made gum too. these are chewy, they taste great, and well, i can never choose which flavor is my favorite. totally recommend, and also someone please get me a pack of that gum!
Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
I absolutely love airhead candies. The flavors are always spot on and they’re not too hard, not too soft, they’re perfect and chewy. The only thing I don’t like about this candy is that they seem to hurt my teeth and the candy sticks to my teeth and it’s hard to get out. Other than that, I’d definitely recommend!!
Elva C.
Ribera, NM
I love this candy! I am not a fan of sweets so for me to eat candy is very strange but when it's airheads, I can eat as many as I am given. they have a perfect amount of sweet that has never made me sick and their flavors are just amazing. the fact that they become so juicy in your mouth is just great and their texture is something incredible!
Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Great variety of tasty treats! I simply love candy ! I love everything about this product the taste is definitely delicious! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Liz S.
trussville
Airheads! One of my favorite fruity candies, they make a variety of them too! The classic airheads have been around since I was a kid, and now they come in “bites” tasty little morsels and the best part about the bites is you get a variety of flavors all in one pouch. Can’t forget to mention the striped airheads, where they combine 2 flavors into one bar!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never in my 22 years of existence has a piece of candy given me such an absolutely thrill. Everything about air heads from the texture to the perfect amount of flavoring is just perfection. If there were gourmet candy fit for royalty, this is it.

If you haven't tried air heads you genuinely have no experienced true happiness yet. Find your significant other, go get some air heads. You won't regret it.

Have a good night ✌🏻
Danielle S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I got this for under two dollars at Walmart. I need it last minute candy for Halloween and I couldn't pass up the price. My kids love airheads because they are soft,chewy and they have fun flavors like blue raspberry. Perfect size for trick-or-treaters!
Brooke G.
Remlap
I’m from Alabama and this was our state candy! I love them! I love the tangy taste the soft but tough texture and how they are chewy but not hard. They are also tangy and sweet all mixed together. Easy to open and the bonus is the mystery airhead where you are always surprised with the flavor. Hands down recommend candy and I will always be buying and giving away airheads!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love all of the different flavors that this brand has. I remember in middle school my friends and I would move it around to mold it into a ‘pillow’. My favorite is the blue one which is blueberry. I like buying them in tiny fun size packs because it’s easy to put a couple in my bag without taking up Tio nigh space.
Ashlee L.
River Ridge, LA
I love airheads, but only when you can get the good flavors that you love. That Mystery one is a bit questionable! Although I don't eat them all the time, they are a good treat when you are looking for something fruity and chewy! My favorites are the small ones so that you just get the flavor/taste that you are wanting without having to eat the whole thing!
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?