BY AIRHEADS #61 in Gummy Candy

Air heads chewy candy 60 pk see more...

• What's your favorite Airhead flavor?227 Answers
  • Do airheads remind you of your childhood?1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor?Mine is watermelon and blueberry3 Answers
Airheads
  • "I love these so much my favorite ones are the watermelon one and the mystery flavor one there reallu good i always buy the 6 pack one" in 97 reviews
  • "very chewy but the they taste really good.. really low price for purchase of this candy, I Like all the different flavors" in 79 reviews
  • "my favorite candy i seem to find myself buy them evertime i go to the store they are perfect not hard but not sticky soft " in 71 reviews
  • "(haha not real life ones though) If I had to choose a flavor it'd probably the green apple one and the blue raspberry, I cannot just pick one." in 71 reviews
  • "I enjoy these because they can cure my sweet tooth but they dont have the fat like chocolate does so I can eat one or two and not completely kill my diet plus they taste good" in 67 reviews
Dorothy C.
Ringtown, PA
These are a unique candy. People typically think they're more of a taffy but realistically they are similar to a sheet of starburst with a solid chew and a burst of flavor. My favorite flavors are the mystery flavor (I can't actually distinguish what it is) and cherry. I just wish you got all the flavors in a pack instead of being randomized.
Daria K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
MY FAVORITE NON-CHOCOLATE CANDY!!! I hate anything that is grape or cherry flavored (cough medicine when I was a kid scarred me), but I will eat grape or cherry Airheads with the biggest smile on my face. Love the variety of flavors, the texture, and how my mouth waters whenever I eat one!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good. It’s a taffy like candy. They are just the right amount of sweetness to tarte. It’s melts in your mouth. The flavoring is always on point. They have sooo many flavors to choose from. Would recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth 🙃 #airheads #candy
Kelly M.
I always used to eat Airheads when I was a kid. I'll occasionally eat them now as well when I come across them at the store or an event. I think these are better than taffy and don't stick in your teeth as much. I really enjoy the flavors they offer as well.
Tabitha R.
These were my go too staples when in high school. Everyone I knew ate them. And we would always trade flavors with each other. Now I have my own children eating them and they trade them as well with each other. The flavors are on point and the texture is great.
Crista M.
Oxford
It’s taffy but you don’t realize it! I like this candy because I can press it between my tongue and roof of the mouth and feel the sugars dissolving. It feels so nice and tastes so good! My favorite flavors are blue reasoners, cherry,and the white mystery that we all know is like d pina colada flavor 😂
Kelsey B.
I love this tasty snack! Personally, I only like the mystery flavor, blue and watermelon. Orange and red are a little bit disgusting in the sense that they have such an aftertaste. However, they are long lasting flavor wise and really are good to grab and go
Ashlee W.
I was always obsessed with airheads. My favorite flavor was always either watermelon or cherry. I used to buy them all the time at my local Walmart but the chewy-ness of them tends to hurt my teeth now so I can't eat many.
Veronica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yummm! I really like Airhead candies. They are super chewy and come in so many great flavors. I like how they are individually wrapped and easy and quick to eat.
Genesis C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airhead flavors are incredible. My brothers and I will still buy a box and spend foreverrrr trying to decide who gets which flavor. The mystery flavor thing is still as cool as it was years ago too haha :-)
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
What's your favorite Airhead flavor?
Jeanette C.
Waco, TX
Who thinks watermelon flavor is the best?
Chynna W.
Columbia, MO
Did you know this candy is vegan?
Christine P.
San Jose, CA
What's the best flavor of them all?!
Cynthia B.
Whittier, CA
Which air head taste the BEST out of all of them?