Airheads Bites Fruit

by Airheads

Brand new from Air Heads new Air Heads Bites - Fruit Flavored. These bite size pieces of Air Heads are bursting with flavor. (24) 2 oz bags.

What flavors are in this package?
How hard are these?
they only exist in some countries?
Start your review of Airheads Bites Fruit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...huge fan of airheads or chewy candy, but as the flavor goes they were pretty good.in 16 reviews
The only complaint I have is my bag had a ton of orange and lemon which are good but not my favorite, there were only 2 blue raspberry and 3 watermelon in the entire bag and maybe 5 cherry.in 11 reviews
I really liked these they were so good and yummy 😃 i received them on the #DLVoxBox and i really enjoyed them i will be buying them more oftenin 10 reviews
I am not a big fan of chewy things because i have very sensitive teeth but my fiance and his friend fought over the whole bag so def recommend for them!in 9 reviews
I was never a big fan of the original airheads, they always got messy & too chewy, but these get rid of both of those problems.in 8 reviews
a month agoDavison, MI
Airheads Bites Fruit uploaded by Geriann C.
If you’re from Michigan, you have to try M street Bakery. This place is so crazy and has instagram worthy milkshakes. You will definitely not be disappointed. This is the birthday bash one and it comes with a birthday cake shake!
a month agoMilwaukee, WI
These are amazing! I love the chewy flavor of the airheads with a harder candy shell. Also, I’ve noticed the mystery flavor tastes different depending on the package! It’s fun to try and figure out what exactly it is.
9 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these because they are bite size and you can just pop them right into your mouth. One time I was eating these and I told my mom that the blue ones taste exactly like airheads and then everyone started to laugh because they are airheads. I do that kind of stuff a lot because I have a lot of blond moments. But other then that I love these so much and I want to go out and buy them right now.
2 years ago
Yummy! Yummy! Yummmy! These are so good and addictive! my nephews and my niece cant get enough of them.There were 12 packs in the box and each pack has enough candy for me to open and share with my nephews and niece !!!!! Great value! I am.definitely purchasing this again soon! Airheads Bites Fruit
6 months agoShelby Twp, MI
Personally, these aren’t as good as the airheads bars. The flavor isn’t the same, even though they’re supposed to be the original flavors. The flavor seems weak, which may be due to the hard sugary coating. The small bite-sized pieces are convenient, but I will always stick to the airheads bars.
2 years agoGlendale, AZ
Airheads Bites Fruit i am in love with these candies, i am also a huge fan of airheads them selves however these don't stick to your teeth as bed. its affordable as well and the packaging is to cute, any grocery store carries them some convenient stores.
2 years agoSouth Riding
I️ love how you can chew the airhead in one bit I️ bought this from Walmart and I would buy it again it had a good and sweet value to it and the flavors are delicious and yes it is repurchase worthy I️ would buy it as many times as I️ want
10 months agoLas Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Dollar General
I was so excited to see these because I love airheads but these lack flavor! I’m not sure why but the packaging and size of the bites is good, it’s just the flavor which, is the most important part.
8 months agoNorth Canton, OH
To get to airhead bites when they're the perfect complement with a ice cold diet Coke and a big bucket of popcorn. If they don't get stuck to your teeth and each one tastes a little bit different. Red is the best flavor! These are a throwback to childhood.
2 years ago
I was surprised at how much I like these. I am in my 30s and have been eating airheads for a long time and they have always been a favorite. When I tried these I thought they wouldn't compare but they are great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...