9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
Airheads Bites Fruit
4.47 / 5 based on 1,183 Reviews
Top Questions See all 15 Q&A
Airheads Bites Fruit
- "I received these for free from my Dean's List Voxbox and I'm not a huge fan of airheads or chewy candy, but as the flavor goes they were pretty good." in 16 reviews
- "The only complaint I have is my bag had a ton of orange and lemon which are good but not my favorite, there were only 2 blue raspberry and 3 watermelon in the entire bag and maybe 5 cherry." in 11 reviews
- "I really liked these they were so good and yummy 😃 i received them on the #DLVoxBox and i really enjoyed them i will be buying them more often" in 10 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of chewy things because i have very sensitive teeth but my fiance and his friend fought over the whole bag so def recommend for them!" in 9 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of the original airheads, they always got messy & too chewy, but these get rid of both of those problems." in 8 reviews
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today!
Yummy! Yummy! Yummmy! These are so good and addictive! my nephews and my niece cant get enough of them.There were 12 packs in the box and each pack has enough candy for me to open and share with my nephews and niece !!!!! Great value! I am.definitely purchasing this again soon! Airheads Bites Fruit
We love these. A Chinese restaurant that we go to at the counter had a bag of these and that is when I first remember trying them. My mother and I fought over them the entire ride home and from there on out we would always get one and share it after we ate
Airheads Bites Fruit i am in love with these candies, i am also a huge fan of airheads them selves however these don't stick to your teeth as bed. its affordable as well and the packaging is to cute, any grocery store carries them some convenient stores.
These are surprisingly addictive. If you like Airheads (and I mean, who doesn't), then you'll really love these. They're easier to eat and still pack the same texture and flavor of the original strips. We purchase these from time to time for at home movie nights and they're always a hit!
I️ love how you can chew the airhead in one bit I️ bought this from Walmart and I would buy it again it had a good and sweet value to it and the flavors are delicious and yes it is repurchase worthy I️ would buy it as many times as I️ want
I wasn't expecting to eat these so fast, but I easily finished the whole bag. Yes, I have a sweet tooth. These are unique, though, because they are still true to airhead taste and textures, unlike many other candy brands that "change forms" like jolly ranchers.
After eating these I really don't ever want to go back to the regular air heads again. My son also loves these and I like that I can just give him one of these. Alot less sugar then him eating the whole thing of the regular.
I love these! You can get them from any local gas station or grocery store. Just a few could be a little treat for you or even the kids because it’s so many in the packaging but I gave it 4 stars because it could be a choking hazard as well.
I recommend these to anyone with a sweet tooth. It hits the spot! I enjoy these when I really am craving sugar. Be warned, if you're sensitive to heavy sugar, you may have a hard time finishing a package in one sitting!
Q & A
What was your favorite flavor? Mine were lemon & blue raspberry
Do you guys prefer these or regular Airheads more?
Where can I buy these cuz I'd really like to try them lol
Do these taste like the full size airheads?!
Where have you all found these? I haven't been able to find them anywhere!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos