BY AIRHEADS

New Artificially Flavored Candy Watermelon 1 Blue Raspberry 3 Cherry 5 Orange 4 Lemon 24 - 2oz Packs ~ Total Net Wt. 48oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Oxford, OH
I like this product, because it helps me to easily ration out how many I want to eat, and how many I want to save. I also like this product because there are multiple mini sized flavors in each pack, so I do not have to go out and buy the individual strips. This candy is also cool because I can put it in an old mint container, and noone will ever know. The only thing that I felt like was different was the taste. To me it felt like it was slightly off. But over all I really like this candy.
LATOYA R.
LATOYA R.
West Palm Bch, FL
could not find these for sale anywhere! I like airheads regular taffy stick candy, but I am a candy freak and wanted to try the new product. These are awesome! Way better than the original candy. They remind me of big fat skittles, but with the airhead flavors. I have shared them with several people and everyone loves them! I think it's worth it to buy them in bulk.
Bridgette J.
Bridgette J.
Shawnee, OK
I've had these a bunch of times since they came out and I just can't get into them. Nearly everywhere I go sells them, which is handy, but they also sell the Berry flavor. The convenience of so many people selling them and the price makes these a worthy snack. I definitely recommend these, but don't pass up on the Berry ones either!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Tomahawk , KY
Perfect for my children, especially the safety where they cant stuff the whole airhead in their mouths! My kids ask for these every time we go to our local grocery store. Priced at around 99 cents you cant beat it! I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes to enjoy airhead candies without them tearing your teeth apart.
Giselle P.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Yummy Yummy in my tummy. I LOVE airheads. Just like eating a Reese's theres several ways to eat an airhead. I like the sour, but sweet taste to the different flavors. I don't think they have an alternative. I love to buy for halloween, because I always keep what's left after we have passed out candy that night
Abigail R.
Abigail R.
Little Rock , AR
These were better than I thought they would be but less good in my opinion than the regular airhead bars. The flavor is a bit different but it isn't a difference that I can easily Identify. I still really like these because of the convenience of not having to eat a whole airhead when you just want one bite.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
These airhead bites are great for when you want a sweet treat in a convenient little package. I personally love them because it tastes like regular airheads, but in tiny small bites. I know for sure I will be purchasing this product again. I would also recommend this to anyone looking for a sweet snack.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Loves Park, IL
These taste so much like the origial airheads, but they are much easier to eat. I'm obsessed with all the flavors, except the orange. I find the orange to be almost too strong. In general, these are a great on-the-go snack and I find myself grabbing them at the checkout line pretty often.
Corrie L.
Corrie L.
Vancouver, WA
I have been a consumer of Airheads for a long time, but sometimes regular Airheads can be messy and this product is the perfect answer. You can get the wonderful flavors of Airheads, but it a poppable version. I would definitely purchase this product again and the price is so reasonable.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Tunkhannock, PA
My son loves the Airhead bites! He loved the regular airheads and it was always a treat after a ball game and then we found these at the store. Instead of only getting one flavor he can enjoy several different flavors! No mess, easy to close up after he has had a few and save for later!
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Are these any good? Never had them