Airheads Bites Berry

by Airheads

Are you an Airhead candy fan or not?
I have been looke for a new falver
Do they stick to your teeth?
Start your review of Airheads Bites Berry!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoSallisaw, OK
This is a good candy. I love the flavor. I’ve tried other brands but don’t compare to this brand. It’s affordable and not too pricey. We eat this usually about once a week. I would definitely recommend to others
7 months agoOdessa, TX
These are the best. I love that they aren't so large so you don't have to commit to a whole bar of one flavor. The best little snack to carry around with you when you have a sugar craving. Love the flavors in the berry pack especially. Do the thing.
2 years agoCordova, TN
I really enjoy these! They’re just as good as the fruity ones. You can find them for $1 and they’re soft on inside with Airhead bar texture then a candy shell outside. Definitely a great treat if you already like the fruity ones and or enjoy the berry flavor.
6 months agoBaltimore , MD
This reminds me of my childhood memories! We used to buy this at the grocery store when we were kids. And until now this is the candy that I also used to buy for my kids. They love it! The flavor is super delicious that you want to eat more! Would definitely buy this again and recommend to all my friends
2 years agoLilburn , GA
Yum is all I can say honestly, so much better than the original flavors in my opinion. I try to limit myself to a pack every two weeks because if I start I can not stop myself I just love candy and this is my favorite one
6 months ago
Little bites of sweet and tart heaven. I am a huge fan of the regular air heads. These are less sticky making them easier to eat on the go. My daughter and I really enjoy these. Blue is my favorite, color, and flavor. Will buy these again and again.
2 years agoBlythedale, MO
Got a whole bunch of these on clearance thought if they were terrible no big loss! They are actually pretty good. It's a lot of chewing tho. Good flavors for the most part & the bags are just the right size!
2 years agoHouston, TX
These are a good and cheap snack to hide in your purse when going to the movies. I am particularly partial to any candy berry flavored. I have always enjoyed individual air heads but the bites are better.
2 years agoFort Worth, TX
Berry is my favorite flavor when it comes to fruit candy! So with that being said these berry air head bites are perfect for me. They are not pricey either, they’re usually on sale honestly!
8 months agoGoshen, IN
LOVE THESE. I found these on a family trip to WV and now I am obsessed and make sure to pick them up before going out to the movies. All the flavors are good and I will definitely continue to purchase these