BY AIRHEADS

Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I really enjoy these! They’re just as good as the fruity ones. You can find them for $1 and they’re soft on inside with Airhead bar texture then a candy shell outside. Definitely a great treat if you already like the fruity ones and or enjoy the berry flavor.
Samantha B.
White Haven, PA
I love these bite size airhead bites. They're so juicy and I can't get enough of them. They are the favorite movie snack. I find them pretty affordable and they are better than other candies I have had. I would defiantly keep buying them for when I got the movies
Allison P.
Northville, MI
I didn't think I could love airheads more but ive been proved wrong. I love the idea of a tiny airhead snack here and there. it has the same texture and flavor of the original air heads but I would say it's much easier to eat and control how much you want.
Sadia H.
Lilburn, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yum is all I can say honestly, so much better than the original flavors in my opinion. I try to limit myself to a pack every two weeks because if I start I can not stop myself I just love candy and this is my favorite one
Shawna G.
These are the freaking besttt!! Ugh I wish I had some right now! So much better than the original airheads! I could eat these like breakfast lunch and dinner, I'm bad I know lol! Definitely worth buying these!
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Great taste! Find it almost anywhere. Not too expensive. I like it better then the long air heads, easy to eat as a snack on the go. My friends love it too. Defiantly recommend to others who haven’t tried it
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Got a whole bunch of these on clearance thought if they were terrible no big loss! They are actually pretty good. It's a lot of chewing tho. Good flavors for the most part & the bags are just the right size!
Alle' Vron
These are a good and cheap snack to hide in your purse when going to the movies. I am particularly partial to any candy berry flavored. I have always enjoyed individual air heads but the bites are better.
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Berry is my favorite flavor when it comes to fruit candy! So with that being said these berry air head bites are perfect for me. They are not pricey either, they’re usually on sale honestly!
Alyssa V.
Slidell, LA
These are my favorite! I used to get the original ones, but they were out one day so I tried these instead. Instantly became my new favorite! I would buy them 2-3 times a week.
alena w.
Midlothian, VA
Do they stick to your teeth?
Lexi W.
Are you an Airhead candy fan or not?
abbie m.
Saint Paul, MN
I have been looke for a new falver