BY NONE

These aren't your parent's Airheads! We've worked REALLY hard to make our bars softer and the flavors more intense. We know you'll fall in love with them all over again. Enjoy a burst of fruity sweetness with Airheads Big Bar Pack. If you like it chewy and tangy, you'll love Airheads candy. All items are nut-free and includes nut-free labeling. Moms don't have to worry about allergies. see more...

• Are pink lemonade and orange Airheads is good??????1 Answers
  • Do these two flavors taste good together?1 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?4 Answers
Airheads Big Bar Candy Pink Lemonade & Orange, 1.5 Oz (Innerpack of 24)
  • "I have been eating these since i was a little girl and i have got to say they still are sum of my favorite treats." in 1 review
Shelby K.
District Hts, MD
This one made me pucker, but in a "reminds me of childhood" way. As I'm writing, my mouth is watering at the sour taste. Eating too many gives me a stomach ache, but I do love to eat them time to time! Cherry and Blue Raspberry for life!
Ashlye W.
Dawson, PA
The product is quite delicious. I would not say it is one of my favorites though. If you like chewy than this is perfect for you. But be advised, if you wear braces wait to eat this snack until you get them off.
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
I loved air heads when I was younger! I used to buy a bunch of them with my ticket at the end of my softball games! I would have went crazy over this with two flavors in one.
Katie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
OMG! I am obsessed with Airheads! My favorite flavors are: Green apple, pink lemonade, mystery, cherry, & watermelon!! The combination ones are freaking amazing!
Suzanne M.
Little Elm, TX
I remember when I used to be a huge addict of these in first grade! I just love their flavors(blue being my fave) and the chewiness put together....these candys are amazing...
Megan M.
Erie, PA
Love! I'm most particular with candy I like, and these just so happened to be a favorite of mines. You can't seem to find them in the store all the time
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
These are my kids favorite they like the watermelon and blue raspberry flavor. I'm sure they will continue to like these as long as they are made.
Nora Y.
While kids love it, I don't know how the parents can let their kids eat this! Junk food is all sugary yes, but this doesn't even taste good!!!
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
I love all of the flavors! this one in particular is kinda sour which i love! I have been eating them since i was a kid! Air head for life!!!
Jazzy R.
Mission, TX
I have been eating these since i was a little girl and i have got to say they still are sum of my favorite treats. love the cherry ones.
ReviewZals ..
What is your favorite flavor?
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
Do these two flavors taste good together?
Brittani M.
Richmond, VA
Are pink lemonade and orange Airheads is good??????