AirHeads Assorted Mini Bars Holiday Sticker Fun - 12 CT uploaded by Morgan A.

BY AIRHEADS

Air Heads® Assorted Mini Bars Holiday Sticker Fun.
Artificially flavored candy.
2 removable & reusable sticker sets inside.
12 assorted mini bars. see more...

Jazmin I.
Jazmin I.
Kailua Kona, HI

Fabulous candy! Doesn't 'pull' on dental work AT ALL! Each one is about two big bites and FULL of flavor. My sister thought they were taffy because it says 'chewier' on the description but they are nothing like taffy. Can't say enough good about this product except that it is always gone from the shelves at most stores, so I have to order them each month!
I purchased this as part of my husbands Christmas gift. I didn't even notice that there was a huge rip in the bag followed by it being taped to cover it up. My husband noticed it on Christmas. And when he took the tape off and opened the bag.. There were only a few Airheads in there! We wrote to the seller about it but got no response.. No apology or any care to work this out. Even though this was cheap it was still part of a Christmas present and it was sad that the seller did not care that this happened.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I found this over the holidays and loved it. I knew my kids would love the stickers and I might be able to sneak a few airheads without them noticing since there was 12. Target always has great prices and I use coupons so it was a win win. I wished they would have lasted longer but they are just so good.
Kalin O.
Kalin O.
I love eating the tiny ones. Large ones are a little much as it's a very sweet candy. I eat them maybe once a year. I buy them at drug stores like CVS or walgreens. The flavor is good. Classic I would say. I would recommend this product to people with younger kids
Julie C.
Julie C.
Yum yum yum! Great for children's party treat bags or a halloween treat! All the flavors are beyond yummy! The best compared to the rest of the alternatives. We have these on occassion, a great treat for kids for good behavior! Will continue to buy this product!
Nadya G.
Nadya G.
South Houston , TX
Great candy its so sweet! My nieces and nephews love it and I love to get it for them, they are very affordable, I buy them at Walmart most of the time, but they can be found everywhere. I eat them often but not too much and I have purchased this item a lot.
alyssa r.
alyssa r.
Chesapeake, VA
What, buy these guys! they're delicious and yummy and make you want more! I bought these at target and was pleased with the value of the item. I think there's no comparison to alternatives. heck, what can compare to AIR HEADS?! definitely will repurchase.
Jacklyn R.
Jacklyn R.
Who doesn't like airheads, they are a great candy. Nowadays I don't like to eat too many sweets but I like these because they are chewy and remind me of days at the park with my mom and getting one if my siblings and I behaved. These are great for anyone.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Love these, great for sharing with friends and family. They usually have unique flavors and they come with a sticker but one can only buy them in stores during the holidays. A reason why I like them is because of the vast flavor options that it has.
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Findlay, OH
The airhead mini bars are perfect if you need something to satisfy your sweet tooth that isn't full size. These airheads are sweet enough but not too sweet, which can be a bad thing because you want to eat all of them in one sitting. I'd buy again!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Staten Island, NY
This was okay.. I didn't really like how it's so small. Maybe because I'm a candy lover. And the one I purchased had so many grape flavors. I never eat the grape one's, so I was disappointed to find so much grape ones. I won't be purchasing again!