Airheads 2-in-1 Blue Raspberry And Cherry

by Airheads

Is this similar to Laffy Taffy?
What other flavored are good?
Start your review of Airheads 2-in-1 Blue Raspberry And Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoMission, TX
Okay, so I've read a couple reviews on this product. I am not a fan of Airheads, but my boyfriend and roommate are. I went to go look for a bulk but they're hard to fine. I feel that it'll make more sense to buy the bulk instead of just the little pack if you're one that eats a lot of them.
2 years agoMansfield, OH
When I was younger I always had one of these, they were super good and they just made me so happy. Now when I eat them they are so sugary and have so much syrup on them it makes me wonder how I even had all my teeth.
2 years agoKenesaw, NE
Air heads are fun. The packaging draws you in, and the taste is even better. The flavors are so different different and delicious. I like how they don’t stick to your teeth.
7 months agoWest bend, WI
This is my favorite flavor in all airheads candy! It reminds me of when I was little going to the gas station down the road and getting slushees and mixing flavors! Love it!
2 years agoGreensburg, IN
I wish they also had a mystery combo as well. I love the Mystery flavor the most but Cherry is my next flavor of choice. So delicious! I cannot believe how much I am salivating just writing this review! I may have to venture to the nearest gas station to buy one.
3 years agoHebron, OH
There is nothing better than airheads when you are craving fruity candy. They are always mouth watering. I usually get a cherry and blue raspberry bar and twist them together so seeing these made me so happy they are even more delicious than you would expect
2 years agoHollywood, FL
Pure sugar. So bad for you. But one of my favorite yummy vices. Raspberry and cheery. I love them both. I buy these at Wal-Mart or the convienient store. As a gummy candy, it's a 10. The flavors are bursting and full. If you're watching your sugar intake, not the go-to candy. But as an occasional treat, soooo good.
2 years agoGooding, ID
These are my absolute favorite. I saw them at Maverick and I bought one just to try it and my husband and I love them. We haven't been able to find them anywhere else so whenever we get gas we try to grab one and share it. I would recommend. It's the grown up version of twisting airheads together!
2 years ago
a blend of my favorite candy flavor with a tart cherry hint. sometimes if im craving this i would just buy a normal bag of airheads and twist the red and blue <3 it is cheap too so thats great i indulge in these ever so often definitelly recommend to others
2 years agoTaylorsville, UT
I absolutely love air heads. I love how they are chewy and taste amazing! They're also just so fun to eat. I like to get a couple different flavors and twist them together to make delicious combos.