BY AIRHEADS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Okay, so I've read a couple reviews on this product. I am not a fan of Airheads, but my boyfriend and roommate are. I went to go look for a bulk but they're hard to fine. I feel that it'll make more sense to buy the bulk instead of just the little pack if you're one that eats a lot of them.
Katie Y.
Barberton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was younger I always had one of these, they were super good and they just made me so happy. Now when I eat them they are so sugary and have so much syrup on them it makes me wonder how I even had all my teeth.
Courtney H.
Kenesaw, NE
Air heads are fun. The packaging draws you in, and the taste is even better. The flavors are so different different and delicious. I like how they don’t stick to your teeth.
Kayla S.
Hebron, OH
There is nothing better than airheads when you are craving fruity candy. They are always mouth watering. I usually get a cherry and blue raspberry bar and twist them together so seeing these made me so happy they are even more delicious than you would expect
Tiffany T.
Greensburg, IN
I wish they also had a mystery combo as well. I love the Mystery flavor the most but Cherry is my next flavor of choice. So delicious! I cannot believe how much I am salivating just writing this review! I may have to venture to the nearest gas station to buy one.
Jennifer W.
Hollywood, FL
Pure sugar. So bad for you. But one of my favorite yummy vices. Raspberry and cheery. I love them both. I buy these at Wal-Mart or the convienient store. As a gummy candy, it's a 10. The flavors are bursting and full. If you're watching your sugar intake, not the go-to candy. But as an occasional treat, soooo good.
Karlie P.
Gooding, ID
These are my absolute favorite. I saw them at Maverick and I bought one just to try it and my husband and I love them. We haven't been able to find them anywhere else so whenever we get gas we try to grab one and share it. I would recommend. It's the grown up version of twisting airheads together!
Mah N.
a blend of my favorite candy flavor with a tart cherry hint. sometimes if im craving this i would just buy a normal bag of airheads and twist the red and blue <3 it is cheap too so thats great i indulge in these ever so often definitelly recommend to others
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love air heads. I love how they are chewy and taste amazing! They're also just so fun to eat. I like to get a couple different flavors and twist them together to make delicious combos.
Emma D.
I loved this because it was my two favorite flavors combined. I saw it at a gas station and bought it instantly, it was a pretty good price too. I really liked it and I actually posted a picture of it on my snapchat and a lot of people asked for me to buy them one
Destiny S.
Summersville, KY
What other flavored are good?
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Is this similar to Laffy Taffy?