BY AIRCRUNCH INC.

Coupons updated daily. The best selection of hand-picked in-store coupons and deals for your favorite stores like Kohl's, Costco, Forever 21, Starbucks, H&M, Gap, Old Navy, Express, Hollister, Best Buy, Dollar General and more! Save on art stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby and Joann Fabrics. You will also get the weekly ads with every coupon for stores like Walmart, Target, Kohls, CVS, Walgreens, Lowe's, Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy and more! Shopular delivers you the hottest coupons and deals when you go out shopping! Really, it works like magic! You simply go shopping at your favorite mall or shop and the best coupon and deal will pop up on yout phone as soon as you reach. You don't even need to add a pass to passbook first. And unlike groupon, you don't need to pay for your discounts up front! Snap the best deal or coupon every time! Shopular brings this amaz ing experience with almost no impact on your battery life. Shopular is able to do this by not using GPS, but locating you using cell towers and wifi signals. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life) Our users are raving about their experience! 5 stars: I now have the best coupon and savings pass at target, walgreens, H&M and Dollar General! -- Mike 5 stars: No more searching for coupons and deals! They are there in an inst! -- Susan Smith Features: • Snap the best coupons for stores like Kohls, H&M, Hollister, Forever 21. Even Costco! • Get coupon alerts when you are near shopping malls or shops • See weekly ads of stores like Target, Walmart, CVS, Lowes, Kohls, Costco and Home Depot • See all coupons for a mall before you go • No login required Download now!

AirCrunch
  • "I really suggest everyone that likes to save money to download this app.It keeps you updated on on sales and also provide u with discounts." in 1 review
  • "It's a great way to keep all us Fashionista's in the loop." in 1 review
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
I like this app, but it is kind of hard to figure out at first. I wish there were more real coupons instead of just promoting the regular deals. Overall it is nice because you can see all the different sales near you
Sara F.
Sara F.
Beaufort, NC
This app is really good!! It always has sooooo many coupons and weekly ads! I use it all the time. Especially when I'm out shopping. And everything seems to work.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Helps me find great deals to the stores I love. They include coupon codes sometimes and it's super helpful.
Nichole W.
Nichole W.
Durham, NC
I love being able to pull up all the ads in my area in one app! It is very helpful and convenient.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Mesa, AZ
Great app to have all your ads in one place and can't beat the savings help! I am just getting into couponing and this app has been helpful.
Bob A.
Bob A.
Wilmette, IL
I love this app! I literally check it every day to look at all the deals at the stores I go to all the time. This app is free and it is so easy to use. All you have to do is download the free app in the AppStore, choose your favorite stores, then check back whenever you go shopping to check for deals and promotions. I would definitely recommend this product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Des Moines, WA
I love this app ! It's so nice to be able to see all store ads in one place and not have to go to a through a million different sites and emails .
Shay T.
Shay T.
Great app when looking for savings! The best part of the app is that it'll send you notifications when you are near a store that is offering sales!
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
I haven't downloaded this app yet but it sounds good. I love saving money. I'm gonna download this app and try it.
Dana M.
Dana M.
I am so glad that I downloaded this app. About 2 or 3 weeks ago I heard people talking about it and decided to give it a chance. Once downloaded I was able to look at any unreleased Black Friday ad I wanted to. All the major stores like Walmart, Target, and Game Stop. This app really helped me get ready for Black Friday.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Delaware, OH
Techie Expert
Do you get a bunch of junk email?
Samantha N.