BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic SetsIT Brushes For ULTA
Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77

Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77

by IT Brushes For ULTA

Experience how great brushes give you great-looking skin and makeup! IT Brushes For ULTA Your Airbrush Full-Coverage Complexion Brush #77 features a unique triangle-shaped brush head that contours to your individual face shape, reaching both large and small areas for a smooth and even application. The revolutionary, pillowy-soft brush hairs, with apricot-hued tips, are cruelty-free, pro-hygienic and infused with anti-aging collagen and peptides for a luxurious look and feel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77!
Nicole R.
Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77 uploaded by Nicole R.
Purchased at: ULTA
IT brushes are on the more expensive side for a single brush but I got mine on a super amazing sale that made it next to nothing. I was able to buy the 3 they had on sale and I don’t regret a single dollar. They are literally the softest brushes I ever had on my face and they’re so beautiful and chic to look at. 100 percent worth it! 10/10 recommend [product:airbrush-full-coverage-complexion-brush-#77]
Destiny  M.
Oviedo, FL
Airbrush Full Coverage Complexion Brush #77 uploaded by Destiny  M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this brush during the Black Friday sale in 2017 I believe. I have heard the rage about it cosmetics brushes and finally decided to invest in a good brush that would step up up my make up game. I got this brush after the Ulta employee recommended it and I definitely loved it first. My foundation looked full coverage and I loved the application of my base. By the time I finally got around to the first wash a bunch of bristle started falling out and every single application afterwards I would be left with random bristles all over my face. It would provide a very streaky look and never really worked the same and I haven’t use it cents.  I definitely had high hopes and even at $10 this was not worth it in any sense. [product:airbrush-full-coverage-complexion-brush-#77]
Roben C.
I purchased the IT Brushes for Ulta  Airbrush full coverage complexion brush #77 and was so excited to use it as all the reviews seemed to be great. I only used it a few times before it started shedding. I then washed it and when o used it again the shedding was worse. I dont know it I received a dud or what happened. I am very careful when cleaning my brushes and have not experienced this issue with any other brushes.
Angelica D.
Pico Rivera, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Just bought this brush half off at ULTA!!!! I love it and definitely recommend especially for half the price. It says it’s infused with anti aging collagen.
Devin C.
Culloden, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m not sure why this brush doesn’t have better reviews. I mainly use a beauty blender to apply my foundation but if I use a brush this is my favorite. The bristles are sooo soft and feel great on the skin. They are also very compact so the product goes on smoothly and does have more of an airbrushed look. I also find that I use less product when using this brush because it blends out so well.
Krista N.
One of my favorite foundation brushes! I would definitely repurchase it (on sale) if I ever needed to. I got mine for $10 during a sale at Ulta at the end of 2018 and it’s still going strong! The bristles are soft, densely packed (not too dense though), and the shape is perfect; the points are great for under eye concealer. I don’t get brush marks and haven’t had any issues with shedding. Personally I wouldn’t pay retail price ($28) since I know it’s already been discounted once, so I know it’s likely to go on sale again.

Looking for your answer?