BY AIRBORNE #50 in Immune Support

Dietary Supplement. New. Refreshing Mix Helps Support Your Immune System* Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals. 8 B-Vitamins Help Support Energy Metabolism*. Caffeine Free†. Naturally Sweetened. Gluten Free. No Preservatives Airborne® Plus Energy™ provides the same great immune-support ingredients as Airborne Effervescent Tablets, plus 8 B-vitamins that work with your body to help convert food into natural energy. 1 Non-Effervescent Packet=. see more...

• I was wondering if this stuff really does give you energy?! It does...2 Answers
Jessica M.
I love these! I have repurchased several times. I keep a couple in my purse and backpack.
Sometimes I've given them to family and roommates who feel under the weather.
I use take when I feel a cold coming on, or even when I need a light pick me up in the day.
I prefer to use these instead of drink caffeine sometimes, because I tend to drink a ton of caffeine during stressful times, to the point that it stops having an effect.
I take these when my diet has dropped off for whatever reason.
I find that the B vitamins can really contribute to energy levels and clarity of mind.
Tricia S.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I use these when I cannot find my go to product. I do not mind these I just feel as if the other product works better and is a little cheaper. With traveling a lot I like to use these before I leave and when I first get to where I am going so I do not get sick.
Nia L.
Nia L.
Dorchester, MA
I love taking these. I always make sure there's a box in the house just in case. My family likes them too. I really like the flavors too.
Love the taste.
Goes down easy.
Helps me feel better when I'm drowsy and/or fighting a sickness; I can definitely tell a difference when I use it.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I was sent some of this as a sample, and I am addicted! I really feel like this prevents my family from getting sick!
Leticia F.
Leticia F.
Palmdale, Ca
Wellness Guru Expert
I was wondering if this stuff really does give you energy?! It does it give you like a burst of energy & that's it?!