BY AIRBORNE #48 in Immune Support

Airborne® Vitamin C Supplement Lozenges Berry Flavored.
New.
Immune support supplement with herbs, vitamins & minerals.
Helps support your immune system*.
Blast of vitamin C.
Plus 11 vitamins, minerals & herbs.
Naturally & artificially flavored.

Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love that Airborne is offered in lozenges now! Have taken Airborne for years when I'm coming down with something or those around me are sick and I don't want to get it! Now these convenient lozenges are easy to toss in my pocket and take whenever I need them!
Nicole C.
Geneva, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good for the purpose of boosting your immune system AND it works well kind of doubling as a throat lozenge. I used one when I had a really bad sore throat and it helped soothe it for sure. I took one star away because meanwhile, your tongue is going to look like you're a great red dragon because this thing is loaded with dye. Boo to that.
Sendi C.
Atlanta, GA
Love these being in lozenges. It makes it so easy to travel with, and not to have to put in water like tablets, is a big help.
Jazmin M.
I used these while I was sick and they helped a bit, but not by much. They did taste like candy to me at least.
Michela C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍
Cynthia J.
Cartersville, Georgia
These are great to savor on the way to work or school. The flavor is soothing.