BY AIRBORNE #65 in Immune Support

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Dietary Supplement. New. Helps Support Your Immune System* Immune Support Supplement with Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals. Blast of Vitamin C. Plus 13 Vitamins, Minerals & Herbs. Naturally Sweetened. Gluten Free. No Preservatives Airborne® Hot Soothing Mix™ provides the same great immune-support ingredients as Airborne Effervescent & Chewable Tablets.  Enjoy this hot honey lemon formula that soothes and comforts while supporting your immune system. 1 Non-Effervescent Packet=.

• How does this stuff taste? Is it any better than ...Be the first to answer!
  • Im curious, does it taste good? Does it taste like that artificial...2 Answers
  • When do you like to use Airborne? just before your sick or during a...5 Answers
Airborne Hot Soothing Mix
  • "Every time I start getting sick I take Airborne, it helps me to feel better faster!!" in 1 review
NATASHA D.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
I always have to keep this in my cabinet because if I'm around kids who are sick.. chances are I'm going to get sick too! My husband is the same way. We don't necessarily have a weak immune system and we get our flu shots annually but we try and prevent as much as possible getting sick because who loves to get sick? I know I don't haha
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm a flight attendant and trapped in metal tubes full of germs all day every day. So when I start to feel a cold coming on, I grab the airborne to knock it out. This hot kind is nice, it's soothing like tea but you can feel it going to work. It's not my favorite flavor but I'll take it!
Love T.
Love T.
Whenever I feel like getting sick I always reach out for this and boom I'll be OK the next day. I always make sure that I always have this in my cabinet. Meets my expectations.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I am a big Airborne fan, but I did not like the taste of this product at all. I was given it as a free sample. It did feel good on my sore throat tho.
Renee M.
Renee M.
Dyersville, IA
Airborne knocks any cold out of me with on drink. It doesn't taste to bad. I always have some in our house.
Joy S.
Joy S.
I love Airborne, especially the soothing hot mix!! Every time I start getting sick I take Airborne, it helps me to feel better faster!! I really can tell a huge difference!!
G F.
G F.
Boston, VA
This was good for myself and my husband. It was soothing for my throat and worked fairly well. The kids on the other hand were not fans of the stuff.
Rockford , IL
I love using this stuff when I feel myself coming down with something. It tastes awesome and the warmness really helps sooth an itchy dry throat.
Rockford , IL
When do you like to use Airborne? just before your sick or during as well?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Im curious, does it taste good? Does it taste like that artificial lemon flavor?
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this stuff taste? Is it any better than Theraflu, because that stuff is THE PITS!