Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL

How good are these at preventing the flu

Lauren K.
Lauren K.
The Dalles, OR
2 years, 4 months ago
I wouldn't say that prevent a flu, but they help shorten the symptoms in my opinion.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Shelby, IN
2 years, 11 months ago
I don't know honestly. Placebo effect? lol
Christina T.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
They aren't great, but it is edible. Just chug it down, it helps.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
3 years, 9 months ago
It helps boost your immune system - not prevent it from getting sick. This past winter it did it's job for me and I didn't get sick despite all the children I work with!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
AirBorne does not help heal or prevent the flu but they do help boost your immune system, it has supporting vitamins and minerals plus a proprietary blend of natural herbs. Boosting your immune system helps you better fight off when you are sick but it will not prevent it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pembroke Park, FL
4 years, 1 month ago
It does boost your vitamin C level but like any other vitamin once your body has had enough the rest just gets flushed away.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
4 years, 4 months ago
Airborne does exactly what it says it does, doesn't actually prevent or heal the flu, just works as a sidekick for your immune system
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
Not sure about the flu but I always take this before I board a plane.
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Brooklyn, NY
5 years ago
This product is garbage. It won't protect you from anything. Seriously don't waste your money!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
5 years, 1 month ago
I would like to think they work at doing what it says it would but its not guaranteed.