Korie G.
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL

How good are these at preventing the flu
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Aug. 9, 2015, 5:35 p.m.
I wouldn't say that prevent a flu, but they help shorten the symptoms in my opinion.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 6:17 a.m.
I don't know honestly. Placebo effect? lol
Christina C.
Christina C.
May 24, 2014, 7:59 p.m.
They aren't great, but it is edible. Just chug it down, it helps.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Feb. 16, 2014, 1:39 p.m.
It helps boost your immune system - not prevent it from getting sick. This past winter it did it's job for me and I didn't get sick despite all the children I work with!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:14 p.m.
AirBorne does not help heal or prevent the flu but they do help boost your immune system, it has supporting vitamins and minerals plus a proprietary blend of natural herbs. Boosting your immune system helps you better fight off when you are sick but it will not prevent it.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:13 p.m.
It does boost your vitamin C level but like any other vitamin once your body has had enough the rest just gets flushed away.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Aug. 1, 2013, 4:04 p.m.
Airborne does exactly what it says it does, doesn't actually prevent or heal the flu, just works as a sidekick for your immune system
Influenster M.
Dec. 10, 2012, 12:42 p.m.
Not sure about the flu but I always take this before I board a plane.
Rosemarie N.
Rosemarie N.
Dec. 4, 2012, 8:10 p.m.
This product is garbage. It won't protect you from anything. Seriously don't waste your money!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:43 a.m.
I would like to think they work at doing what it says it would but its not guaranteed.
Deborah F.
Deborah F.
Oct. 30, 2012, 10:09 a.m.
This product will not prevent the flu or a cold. What this does is help build up your immune system so that your body may be able to fight off illness or help so that it may not be as severe. Again, it will not stop you from getting the flu/cold or anything else.
Oct. 25, 2012, 3:19 p.m.
This product gives your immune system a boost. It makes it so that your body is better equipped to fight off illness. It may not completely prevent an illness, so you may still get sick even if you take this. The better your immune system is working though, the less likely you will get sick, and if you do get sick, the shorter the illness will be.
Marissa U.
Marissa U.
Oct. 25, 2012, 1:28 a.m.
These do not prevent any sickness. The FDA made them change their packaging and gimick because they were falsely advertising the product
Oct. 23, 2012, 1:09 p.m.
Everyone's different, but it works every time for me!
Kat F.
Kat F.
Oct. 22, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
Not a fan it didn't work for me at all.
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Oct. 18, 2012, 3:15 p.m.
I think they work really good if you take them correctly. You are suppose to take them when you feel cold like symptoms coming on. Then they really do work!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Oct. 17, 2012, 6:06 a.m.
Airborne will not prevent the flu, it will only help your immune system try to combat it. For a better chance of preventing the flu, you should get a flu shot.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Oct. 13, 2012, 9:40 a.m.
I don't think these prevent the flu they just boost your immune system.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Oct. 12, 2012, 3:46 p.m.
I took these and still ended up with the flu.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oct. 11, 2012, 4:11 p.m.
It gives your immune system a boost, but won't necessarily prevent the flu.
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Oct. 9, 2012, 3:20 p.m.
As much as I wish it would there is really nothing to Prevent the Flu, except a flu shot. it does however help with your immune system. I usually keep it with me when I travel overseas and in my last trip to London I forgot it and was SICK AS a dog, climate changes really get me! But I wouldn't count on it preventing the flu
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Oct. 6, 2012, 7:34 p.m.
I think it would work in as much as it works to keep your body healthy, and thus your immune system hgher, so you could perhaps not catch the flu. I don't think it's exactly meant for the flu though.
Violet T.
Violet T.
Oct. 4, 2012, 1:50 p.m.
They work for me.. not all the time, but if I'm going to get a mild flu my body takes it lighter
Isabel A.
Isabel A.
Oct. 4, 2012, 1:07 p.m.
I agree, you kind of have to try it out to see if it'll work for me. If I catch myself not feeling well early enough, Airborne can help prevent it, but its not always as effective for my husband.
Oct. 4, 2012, 11:22 a.m.
This is not designed to prevent the flu, get a flu shot for that. This is designed to provide and extra boost to your immume system by packing a punch of additional Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals!
Lourdes M.
Lourdes M.
Oct. 4, 2012, 9:32 a.m.
I have the same question
C.K.
C.K.
Oct. 3, 2012, 8:38 p.m.
Oh, their total shit at preventing the flu. Go get a large dose supplement of Vitamin C. Ton of articles on the controversy of this product. No scientific proof it does anything it says. Clever and unethical advertising.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Oct. 2, 2012, 7:15 p.m.
Always take all precautions when flu season comes around. You can boost your immune system, but you can never be too careful.
Oct. 1, 2012, 3:22 p.m.
This product is virtually like a multivitamin with increased vitamin C. I suggest not wasting your money and just increasing your vitamin C intake with things like orange juice and fruits.
Nixaliz C.
Nixaliz C.
Oct. 1, 2012, 3:13 p.m.
This does not prevent common colds or flu ( both caused by virus) You can take it as a supplement, some studies say that high levels of Vit C can prevent some other serious complications like pneumonia. Anyway, vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin and there's no risk for toxicity ( you will pee the excess) so you can try it and see how it works for you.
Alejandra F.
Alejandra F.
Oct. 1, 2012, 8:52 a.m.
It just boosts your vitamin C to help you fight sickness. It won't really prevent anything.
Angelique D.
Angelique D.
Oct. 1, 2012, 4:57 a.m.
It worked well for me, but everyone's body is different. Use as directed and you should be fine.
korrice g.
korrice g.
Sept. 30, 2012, 6:06 a.m.
I would like to think they work at doing what it says it would but its not guaranteed that its for everyone. my husband finds it work perfect for him but for me not so much.

Join Now