Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA

Are these as good or as effective as Emergen-C??

Elina L.
Elina L.
3 years, 2 months ago
Yes i think they're just as good
Yelena Z.
Yelena Z.
Southwick, MA
4 years, 2 months ago
I believe that they are as good as Emergen-C, I work in an office and everyone is constantly sick or sneezing on you so the moment I start feeling under the weather I pop a pill some water. I switch between both and think they deliver what they state. Right now I'm using Airborne chewable tablets, no need to mix with water and wait for the fizz to go down, they are not bad!