Airborne Effervescence Tablets
Taste the fast-acting fizz. Your immune system will stand up and salute. It’s true Airborne® was invented by a school teacher, but even if it wasn’t you’d still give it an A+ with a smiley face. We know that because so many of you recommend it to family and friends. And that makes us smile. So, today, drop your favorite fizzy flavor into a glass of water and toast this powerful blend of Zinc, Echinacea, and a blast of Vitamin C. What’s that Mr. Immune System? Oh — you’re welcome! 1 Effervescent Tablet equals: 1,000 mg of Vitamin C High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A,C, and E) Excellent Source of Zinc and Selenium 350 mg of Herbal Blend including Echinacea and Gingersee more...
Top Questions See all 238 Q&A
- "Not a fan of the taste, but I feel like it does help build up my immune system if I start to feel like I'm coming down with something." in 67 reviews
- "She didn't get sick, but one of the kids who took it caught a cold after sitting next to a sneezing passenger on a plane." in 67 reviews
- "I start drinking Airborne twice a day when my office mates start coming down with illness and I almost always ride it through without getting sick." in 47 reviews
- "I use these frequently during the winter especially if I feel a cold coming on, and I really think they work because I do not have as many colds as my co-workers/friends." in 24 reviews
- "Who knows if I would have gotten sick anyway, but it's a good insurance that you'll be able to enjoy your trip once you arrive and not be held back by sniffles or a head cold! " in 14 reviews
It's also so good the day after a night of drinking to help with a hangover. The taste is ok so its not too bad. I like to just let mine dissolve in a glass of water and drink that.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos