BY AIRBORNE #1 in Immune Support

Taste the fast-acting fizz. Your immune system will stand up and salute. It’s true Airborne® was invented by a school teacher, but even if it wasn’t you’d still give it an A+ with a smiley face. We know that because so many of you recommend it to family and friends. And that makes us smile. So, today, drop your favorite fizzy flavor into a glass of water and toast this powerful blend of Zinc, Echinacea, and a blast of Vitamin C. What’s that Mr. Immune System? Oh — you’re welcome! 1 Effervescent Tablet equals: 1,000 mg of Vitamin C High in Antioxidants (Vitamins A,C, and E) Excellent Source of Zinc and Selenium 350 mg of Herbal Blend including Echinacea and Ginger

• I just want to know if this works well? I'm around childr...10 Answers
  • It’s cold and flu season! Do Airborne Effervescence Table...3 Answers
  • What does everyone think about this product?4 Answers
Airborne Effervescence Tablets
  • "Not a fan of the taste, but I feel like it does help build up my immune system if I start to feel like I'm coming down with something." in 67 reviews
  • "She didn't get sick, but one of the kids who took it caught a cold after sitting next to a sneezing passenger on a plane." in 67 reviews
  • "I start drinking Airborne twice a day when my office mates start coming down with illness and I almost always ride it through without getting sick." in 47 reviews
  • "I use these frequently during the winter especially if I feel a cold coming on, and I really think they work because I do not have as many colds as my co-workers/friends." in 24 reviews
  • "Who knows if I would have gotten sick anyway, but it's a good insurance that you'll be able to enjoy your trip once you arrive and not be held back by sniffles or a head cold! " in 14 reviews
Mal M.
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
I feel that the price of these has slowly been increasing but they are very effective. I take them when I feel the symptoms of a cold coming on. Since I live in a cold weather state, that’s almost all winter. Typically if I take airborne my symptoms don’t progress to being all out sick. Totally worth the money! I also know people take this to help with hangovers. They say it is effective for that as well.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
I buy this every time I’m feeling a little under the weather to help kickstart my wellness. This is the best type of tablet offered for the most reasonable price that tastes good and works. I always recommend this to others and it travels very well also.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Airborne Effervescence Tablets my family swears by these effervescent tablets. Working in a hospital I am exposed to so many sick people every day and I always am worried that I'm going to bring things home to expose my family so I keep these on hand and we use them from time to time. I truly think that they work and I always feel better after taking them.
Christopher C.
Windermere, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
A total lifesaver! I always start dosing up on Airborne before I travel and it keeps me from getting sick.

It's also so good the day after  a night of drinking to help with a hangover. The taste is ok so its not too bad. I like to just let mine dissolve in a glass of water and drink that.
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
Airborne is so effective. I take as soon as I start feeling a cold coming on and it either gets rid of my symptoms for good or makes my cold way more mild. I prefer the effervescent tablets over the chewables, the orange flavor is very mild when dissolved in water.
Mya J.
this stuff works sooooo well! I love the fact that it's an orange juice, because it tastes just like it, and has extra benefits!! I have repurchased this item multiple times (I've been using it for the past 4 years lol) and I will continue to repurchase it!
Anna G.
Auburn, AL
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
This stuff actually works! It helps soothe my conditions and keeps them away. I drank everyday during rush week to keep me healthy. The taste could improve a little, but if you are a fan of orange flavored drinks, it won't taste too bad to you!:)
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
I really like airborne. I first heard of it from my sister. I like how it can really be taken anytime. I like to drink airborne when I feel a little run down or even just to have some vitamins. The very berry flavor is good, it doesn’t taste like you’re drinking vitamin. I have also tried the orange flavor. I don’t like it at much as the other flavors. I would recommend this for anyone who loves they’re dose of vitamins.
Carli B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
I live in Chicago, take public transportation daily and work in a company of over 500 people so Airborne is pretty essential during the winter months. I gave this a 3-star rating because the taste could be improved. I do believe it helps keep my body healthy but it's not easy to drink.
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
Review for: Zesty Orange more...
This helps with keeping your immune system strong. When I wake up with that "ugh I can feel that I'm about to get sick" I take this vitamin. I try to take this before I get sick so its best to take a couple every week just to stay safe. It works well and I recommend to others!
Madeline M.
Does this really works?
Korie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
How good are these at preventing the flu
Danielle B.
Reno, NV
What is the best flavor to please the every type crowd?
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
Do you find this product keeps you feeling better then when you don't take something to help support you immune system? And does it work?
Olimpia H.
Haines City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What's your favorite flavor? I like the Lemon-Lime.