BY AIRBORNE #8 in Immune Support

Clinically proven to boost your immune system, airborne dual action immune support supplement beta-immune booster anti-oxidant power tablets are loaded with vitamin a, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, selenium, zinc, maganese, and beta immune booster dried yeast fermentate. the beta-immune booster supports key immune activity to help your immune cells to work at their best.

• Airborne works good for me i get sick alot and th... Be the first to answer!
  • Like really how do these work don't you need a strong immune syst...3 Answers
  • I remember using this as a kid when it first came out. Anyone use...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Uuganzaya M.
['Berkeley', ''], CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
best. it tastes great and very easy to use. I usually like to drink it with warm water. Few days ago, I got cold and I wasn't sleeping well too and my boyfriend bought me this. I usually don't like to take vitamin and supplements but this one is very easy to use and tastes great
Maggie D.
I tend to get sick anytime I travel on a plane. I started taking these before I travel, during my trip, and when I get home and they have really helped! I haven't gotten sick from traveling since I started incorporating these into my travel routine.
Xen H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always buy this during winter times or when i feel like i'm gonna get sick.. it has a great flavor and does it's job.. i think it's effective in my opinion and will def buy again.. would recommend it to others
Abby M.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always buy these in the wintertime when I tend to get sick more often. I always drink these at the first signs of cold symptoms and it helps boost my immune system a ton. The flavor is not bad and doesn't leave a bad aftertaste.
Neva W.
Bristow, VA
Hallelujah jesus with two kids under five in school they always have something.  I keep Airborne in my purse and home.  I just can not afford to be sick.  I have to take care of my kids and husband.  I don't have time to be sick (Life of a real mom....lol)I usually take it as soon as I start to sniffle or as soon as I see my kids sneezing a lot or something.  I usually only take it twice a day and it works.  the box says every 4 hours but its very strong.  I've never taken so frequently and it has helped me not get a cold every time.
Pasang S.
Elmhurst, NY
Review for: Effervescent Citrus more...
Absolutely amazing product, the best ever vitamins I have ever used! I can truly say that I take this since it became available, and I haven't been sick for a while. I never was without a cold for such a long period of time, thanks to these new dual action airborne vitamins. I cannot give it enough praise! It has a much better taste than the regular Airborne! I always had kind of a hard time to drink the regular Airborne, but the dual action has a much more pleasant taste to me! Highly recommended product!!
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Effervescent Citrus more...
As a medical student I don't have time to get sick and stay in bed all day. I'm constantly studying and on the move. Personally, airborne is great! I carry it with me at all times. The second I start to get those irritating sneezes or I feel a cold coming on, I take a tablet in some water. It's quick and easy, and I've found it keeps colds at bay. I'm always under a lot of stress, so my immune system is usually weaker than normal. I also find that this product tastes good. If you dissolve it in a little bit of water (enough to have the tablet fizzle away) you can take it as a shot and it tastes like orange soda!
Sharon L.
English, IN
Review for: Effervescent Citrus more...
This expensive pee. Most of the ingredients like the vitamin c is water soluble which means your body doesn't store it. What your body doesn't absorb it pees out. You can only absorb approx 200mg of vitamin c consumed within a couple of hours. Just but some vitamin c in a smaller does and take it every couple of hours and buy some zinc to take daily. More effective, less money, cheaper pee.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
Review for: Effervescent Citrus more...
I really liked the original airborne and I got really excited when I saw the dual action on the shelf at my local Walgreens.

I have a really weak immune system and get sick very very often. Since I have been using airborne and airborne dual action I feel more energized, less groggy and I also have been getting sick a lot less! If I do get sick, it passes so much faster than normal. I would suggest anyone who gets sick often, works at a school or with children... Or basically anyone, this product. There are so many benefits to taking it.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was excited about these when they first came out. I work in a place that has a lot of kids coming and going and getting sick has high potential. I was not excited about these when headlines came out stating that it claimed more than it was proven to do. That being said, there are new tests showing that placebo is another way of getting your body on board. But thus item shouldn't take the credit
Is it good for HIV
Theresa C.
Fontana , CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Like really how do these work don't you need a strong immune system to prevent anything protecting your immune system? Does it have high dose of vitamin C?
Julianne R.
Anyone feel like it protects you from getting sick?
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
What's the largest size sold?
Brianna m.
I have a low immune system so I'm always getting sick. Does it really work?