BY AIRBORNE #3 in Vitamin C

Airborne Berry Immune Support Dietary Supplement Chewable Tablets: Helps support your immune system No water needed Blast of vitamin C plus 13 vitamins, minerals and herbs Contains no artificial colors or preservatives

• Has anyone tried these? Do they taste better than the drinks?2 Answers
  • What seems to work better? The chewable tablets or the ones that ...2 Answers
  • Does the berry flavor taste super artificial?does it work as good...6 Answers
Kerrie P.
Tonawanda
This product is an absolute go-to during the winter/flu season! Every year for the past 6 years I would get sick in between Xmas and New Years. This past year I started taking 3 airborne chewables a day and I did not get sick!!! I am still sick free months later despite the insane flu season we’ve had and regardless of all my coworkers and friends getting sick! Thank you Airborne!!!
Marisa R.
I have these on hand ALWAYS. Especially when I'm traveling. They taste citrus-y and I like them. I feel like they do help ward of illness if you take them at the first sign. I try to never run out, especially around cold and flu season. I feel like they have definitely helped me from getting sick.
Ashley N.
Hinckley, OH
I take one tablet a day when I feel a scratchy throat or the sniffles coming on. It’s my go to to defend off a bug! As a nurse I always have to be on my A game everyday and this helps keep my immunity in check.
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
These are really good if you have a bad immune system and you tend to get sick a lot it's great to try to protect yourself by taking precautionary measures such as taking medicine that would prevent your sickness from becoming serious so these pills are really good when you're getting a cold or are when you're traveling somewhere where there's a lot of illness
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
These work wonders! I work for the school district as a special education aide. I am coughed on, and wiping noses all day. Usually when my students are sick I take some of these and I have avoided a lot! Tho I did get some sniffles the other day but soon as I took some airborne for two days It went away quickly ! I have recommended this product to all my coworkers.
Kim D.
I'm not one to take medicine, or supplements. However a friend suggested this a couple years back and our family has been hooked! We love the extra boost and the benefits that Airborne Chewable Tablets with a Blast of Vitamin C give! Great product, okay price!
AlexandTonya S.
I absolutely love having these around in cold and flu season ! The Orange tastes like the old Flintstone vitamins. I grab them often when they're on sale. I personally don't care much for the berry but it's not terrible
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love Airborne and use the product in all their varieties. I work in a hospital and am exposed to so many sick people every day so I am diligent with trying not to get sick so I don't infect my family with constant exposure. I swear by Airborne products and the chewables are great because they taste good and are portable too. They are perfect and it helps your immunity so its a no-brainer for me! Airborne Chewable Tablets with a Blast of Vitamin C
Sidnie S.
This is a product I heard a lot about and would see in the vitamin and cold care aisle but never tried it until recently. Because of where I live and my job, I honestly cannot afford to get sick. I started noticing a cold coming on a few weeks ago and decided to try this. I do think it helped out and helped me not be sick as long as I thought I was going to.

Downside to this is that you should not take it on an empty stomach. I did one morning before I ate on my way to work and threw it all up before I walked out the door.
Tyler H.
These are absolutely amazing! Anytime I start feeling a little sick I take them and they help so much! They exceeded all my expectations. I had the ones you put in water first and I am not a fan of the taste, so I got these. To be honest, the taste isn’t good, they are extremely sour/tart. But I prefer them to the drink and these only last a second or two before you swallow anyway and the taste is gone. I actually know people who love the taste, I am just a bit pickier than most! The benefits far outweigh the taste however! I am a substitute teacher and will be student teaching soon and I know these are going to help me to be at school every day! So happy to have found these! Seriously recommend these to everyone! Can really help curb a cold before it comes on!
Jessica B.
Does the berry flavor taste super artificial?does it work as good as the ooriginal flavor?
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Being immune deficient I need something extra. Is this a good brand?
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
What seems to work better? The chewable tablets or the ones that evaporate in water?
Christina J.
Newton, NC
Has anyone tried these? Do they taste better than the drinks?
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
what is it? how does it work? the shipment arrives soon?