BY AIRBNB, INC. #1 in Travel Sites

Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 450,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you. Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers. For travelers: Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps. Super powers: • Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities • Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch • Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world • Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities • Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing • Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends For hosts: Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world. Super powers: • List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone • Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes • Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go • Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home • Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive • Update your calendar availability with ease • Access Groups to connect with your host community Download the Airbnb App now! Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile

• Just requested to book my first Airbnb! Just wondering - do you g...3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this website?1 Answers
  • Do they have a cancellation policy?2 Answers
Sue Yen D.
Doral, FL
I love this app I used this to Tavel to Europe last October, you are able to view numerous accommodations based on your budget and length of stay. You can also message the hosts and get any additional information. I was very lucky and had helpful hosts that were able to tell me how to get around the city and see all the siteseeings. The only downfall is that I think that Airbnb hire reps to go check out the hosts one to make sure that they are appropriate for their clients in the event where hosts are misrepresenting what they are offering. Be sure to read the rules and what they are offering as each hosts is different and you could check where they're located to see how far they are from the airport and your places of interest. Also be sure to check out the areas how safe they are and close to public transportation
Isabella D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Airbnb is awesome!! As long as you find the time to dedicate some time to searching for the specific necessities you require, reading reviews, and browsing pictures, you can find a truly amazing place to stay. I used Airbnb for the first time when I was heading to Paris for a few weeks with my family. After spending time searching, we found an amazing apartment in the Montmartre neighborhood that was everything that had been advertised. It is important to notice reviews other people have given, and definitely get in touch with the home owner to feel them out and see if you can detect any sketchiness. If you put the work into it, it most definitely pays off. I always use this site and definitely recommend it to family members and friends.
Chelsie L.
Techie Expert
Such a useful way of travelling! Love this site. Such a great idea. I've used it a few times, & I have to say, my stays were quite enjoyable. Maybe even more so than if I had stayed at a hotel. This way, you get more of a feel of where yr staying, being able to basically choose how close or far you want to be to where yr going. I took a trip to New Orleans & used AirBnb, & we were a street away from Bourbon, I remember thinking I wouldn't be able to experience New Orleans the same way, had we been staying in a hotel. If you love to travel, give AirBnb a chance, you might find out you like it more than staying at a hotel ;)
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
My husband and I used Airbnb for our entire two week Ireland trip, and we loved it! It was wonderful to be able to search for homes in the areas we were going to be, and we found such lovely people/hosts at each place we stayed. Airbnb is very efficient, safe, and easy to use. You can see who you are staying with, and they can see you (your Facebook, etc, if you so please) so that there is already an established trust. Each home was exactly how it was pictured, and each host was very accommodating.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
It is a great app to find places to live. I used it for a couple times now, it is awesome! The one is Korean is great. The place is what is shown in the picture. The one is LA is cheap. It is the cheapest place to live in downtown LA. The one in Napa is awesome! We lived in a house with six rooms, the towels is provided and the place is well decorated. As long as you go through the pictures, read the reviews and talk to the owner before living in. It is definitely a great app to use!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Techie Expert
Airbnb is the best company to rent a home!! I have used this for 3 years now and it is so easy to book! It is also very affordable and not hard to find a home that fits into your vibe. the site is very easy to use and they have an app that helps you communicate with the owners! There has never been a questionable home ever! I was able to find a home in LA for $900 for two weeks! That is seriously a deal! And it had all the amenities I needed. A kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom with tv!
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
I have yet to have a bad experience with Airbnb (knock on wood). I love Airbnb so much and am constantly looking for new places to stay even when I don't have a vacation planned. I love staying in Airbnbs because it makes me feel like A local when I travel and I get the best experience. Also, getting tips and recommendations from the home owners are the best! I do suggest renting a place with reviews if it is your best time booking and messaging the owner prior to instant booking.
Jill G.
I am visiting Denmark for just a few days and airbnb has already made this trip amazing and I am not there yet. To see the apartment and the area before hand is so encouraging. The prices are very reasonable. The lady who we are "renting" from has been so helpful. They also have amazing travel guides to make the most out of your trip. Plus, an airbnb is almost anyplace you could want to visit! The app is great too! I will definitely be using it again!
Brooke P.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I absolutely love airbnb!! I traveled Europe this past summer and using the service was better than booking a hotel! with airbnb you have more options as to location and opportunity while traveling! the hosts of airbnb are very nice and have instructions for you as well as local recommendations. sometimes while traveling its hard to find hotels but with airbnb you don't get the hotel atmosphere, you get a home! I highly recommend airbnb!!
Elle E.
Providence, RI
I recently used my first Airbnb reservation and it was the most wonderful experience I've ever had while travelling. There was something so amazing about getting to live in the city that I was travelling it - I felt at home instead of like I was on holiday in a foreign city. I am going to recommend Airbnb to all my friends that plan to travel in the future.
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Techie Expert
Ever had a bad experience ?
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Does anyone have any tips on determining if the host is reliable / safe before booking? (besides intuition and common sense)
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had any troubles with meeting their host?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Has anyone ever tried this ? How'd it go?
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Techie Expert
Has anyone ever had any problems with people through this site?