BY AIRBNB, INC. #1 in Travel Sites

Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 450,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you. Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers. For travelers: Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps. Super powers: • Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities • Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch • Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world • Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities • Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing • Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends For hosts: Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world. Super powers: • List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone • Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes • Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go • Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home • Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive • Update your calendar availability with ease • Access Groups to connect with your host community Download the Airbnb App now! Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile

• Just requested to book my first Airbnb! Just wondering - ...6 Answers
  • Has anyone used AirBnb?13 Answers
  • Who else uses Airbnb abroad? It’s so nice to save on hote...4 Answers
Hina s.
Leawood, KS
I have been using Airbnb for a few years for now and i am extremely satisfied with their services. In USA we have big rooms in hotels but if you travel to Europe then u will see a drastic change in the room sizes as compared to USA. Thatswhy we use Airbnb whenever we travel outside USA. Being a family of 6, it makes sense for us to have more than one bedroom plus a kitchen and a washer dryer to make our trip cost effective.
Plus some of the hosts have incredible unique places which can give you a true local experience.
The payment is very secure and you can see reviews for each property.
I have attached a pic of the backyard of one of the place’s we stayed at in Switzerland through Airbnb.AirBnb
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The best part about Airbnb is that you get to travel for cheap and stained and some beautiful homes. I’ve stayed at many places including hotels in my time traveling and some of my favorite experiences have been at an Airbnb. My least favorite part about Airbnb is their customer service department. I’m not sure how many employees they have but it seems like they only have a few based on the fact that they do not provide a customer service number anywhere online. If you want to get in touch with them you have to open up a case via email and or their chat feature. It’s not very fast, or helpful. My worst experience was where we thought that we had booked the entire house but found out after arriving that somebody else was also standing there. The house was not sectioned off and we were supposed to live in the same space as this other guests. additionally there were cameras inside the hall all over this was also not properly disclosed and I felt very uncomfortable.The host tried not to give us our payment back. Airbnb was of zero help in the situation and we were left wandering around New York City without a place to stay. While most of my experience with Airbnb are great these few issues always make me question if I really want to do it again.
Kristine M.
California
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
If you have not tried Airbnb, you are missing out! It’s a great way to travel somewhere you’ve never been and experience the local culture. Make sure you find a place that had great reviews and pictures so you know it’s legit. I always try to stay with someone who’s a “SUPERHOST” because they’ve had alot of experience and reviews. Most Airbnb’s are cheaper than hotels, you can pick and choose what amenities are essential for you, and there’s literally Airbnb’s EVERYWHERE! I’ve stayed in some locally in California, Portland, Oregon, and internationally in Italy, Paris, and Greece! Save money on where you’re staying and use that money to do fun stuff wherever you’re going :) you’re welcome!
Micki D.
Fort Myers
My issue with Airbnb lies with the company, not the host provider. I contacted them about an issue I was concerned about and their lack of customer service and general care for clients’ experience was appalling. I am a young woman traveling and I am concerned with their lack of action on matters of safety. Thankfully the matter was resolved; however, I won’t be using Airbnb ever again.
kaylee p.
My family and I used airbnb when we traveled to Tennessee last christmas! It was so amazing and we stayed in a huge home. The owners were so nice and trusted us enough with everything. I recommend airbnb over hotels!
Stephanie M.
Brick, NJ
I just travels to Phoenix for my company’s annual convention and a few girls and I decided to stay at an air bnb instead of the overcrowded hotels. We had a blast!! Plenty of room, multiple bathrooms, a full kitchen - and I think we paid less than the hotel peeps! Plus, we had a pool to ourselves!
allyn s.
Peoria
If I go anywhere, Airbnb is my first choice. I like to stay in homes when I travel. The fact that I can stay in a home while visiting Paris or Cambodia is absolutely amazing. Some homes come with better setups but on the website or app you can see pictures so you can choose what you like.
Michaela S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love using airbnb! I've used the services almost every time I have traveled abroad. My favorite Airbnb location was in Seville, Spain. The host was generous and welcoming. I find the app and website very easy to use when planning vacations and for digital nomads. Highly recommend!
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I love using Airbnb on all my trips. It give you a great chance to meet locals and save $$$! There are airbnbs in every place I've wanted to go plus I feel safe a secure with all the ratings and reviews. I recommend this to everyone to save money and have a wonderful trip.
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
I booked a 5bd home on a beautiful resort in Kissimmee Florida for our big family vacation, through Airbnb. Only payed $1100 for 8 nights. I highly recommend booking through Airbnb AirBnb
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Has anyone used AirBnb?
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had any troubles with meeting their host?
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Does anyone have any tips on determining if the host is reliable / safe before booking? (besides intuition and common sense)
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Ever had a bad experience ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
I've never used Air b n B is it really as good as they say?