BY AIRBNB, INC. #1 in Travel Sites

Make travel planning as mobile as you are with the Airbnb iPhone App! Airbnb opens the door to the world’s most interesting places to stay and is the simplest way to earn money from your extra space. With over 450,000 listings in more than 34,000 cities, Airbnb connects you with the experience that’s right for you. Message hosts and guests, gush over your itinerary, explore fairytale destinations, and add unforgettable digs to your Wish List. Make that penthouse, yurt, or treehouse your next home...or open up your own space to travelers. For travelers: Download the Airbnb iPhone App and start traveling the world with a few simple taps. Super powers: • Discover thousands of places to stay in more than 34,000 cities • Book one-of-a-kind accommodations and find rooms for rent directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch • Search for last-minute accommodations anywhere in the world • Find long-term sublets in thousands of cities • Access your itinerary, message your host, and get directions to your listing • Explore legendary properties, vacation homes, and apartments, and add them to your Wish List to share with your friends For hosts: Manage your listing and connect with guests wherever you are in the world. Super powers: • List your space and manage your listing directly from your phone • Get acquainted with potential guests before you say yes • Accept, decline, pre-approve, and send special offers to guests on the go • Manage your inquiries, respond to messages, and check off your To-Dos from your Host Home • Visit our Hospitality Standards to learn what guests expect before they arrive • Update your calendar availability with ease • Access Groups to connect with your host community Download the Airbnb App now! Discover us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/airbnb Get to know Airbnb and the Airbnb App: http://airbnb.com/mobile

Hina s.
Leawood, KS
I have been using Airbnb for a few years for now and i am extremely satisfied with their services. In USA we have big rooms in hotels but if you travel to Europe then u will see a drastic change in the room sizes as compared to USA. Thatswhy we use Airbnb whenever we travel outside USA. Being a family of 6, it makes sense for us to have more than one bedroom plus a kitchen and a washer dryer to make our trip cost effective.
Plus some of the hosts have incredible unique places which can give you a true local experience.
The payment is very secure and you can see reviews for each property.
I have attached a pic of the backyard of one of the place’s we stayed at in Switzerland through Airbnb.AirBnb
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I discovered airbnb a year ago and I booked two apartments from the website.
If you are a person like me who likes having their own kitchen and living room while in a different country/state this is the site for you.
Hotels don’t give you the homey feeling that airbnb apartments do. The reviews are really helpful when deciding where exactly to stay and you can find amazing apartments for way cheaper than a hotel room.
Legit and safe!
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I LOVE that Airbnb is a thing now. It’s a great way to go on a trip and save money by eating in for breakfasts, or for searching for experiences in a new city. I love that you can filter what you are looking for (I often look for entire homes instead of staying in someone’s house). The only reason it doesn’t get 5 stats is because the added fees make it more expensive than you initially plan.
Sarah S.
Wantagh, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Air bnb is a life saver. It is so much more comfortable to be to stay on a house rather than a hotel. I found an amazing cabin upstate in New York through air bnb, now me and my friends go there once a year. We once broke a window screen that the house we rented :( but air bnb was actually great at facilitating the transaction to have us send the money easily to get fixed
Laura M.
El Paso, TX
I just regret not discovering Airbnb sooner! I has saved me so much money, plus I get to meet new people. You just have to invest some time searching for the right place depending on where you're going, what you'll be doing so you can pick a good place, at a good price that is in a convenient location for your travel needs, because if not you end up spending like crazy on transportation. I've used Airbnb for 4 times now, and all the hosts I've met have been awesome, respectful and very helpful. It's fun to stay at someone else's home, it's a great experience and affordable, and before booking you can always contact the host for any questions/concerns.
Micki D.
Fort Myers
My issue with Airbnb lies with the company, not the host provider. I contacted them about an issue I was concerned about and their lack of customer service and general care for clients’ experience was appalling. I am a young woman traveling and I am concerned with their lack of action on matters of safety. Thankfully the matter was resolved; however, I won’t be using Airbnb ever again.
Ary 🦇.
los Angeles
I have used Airbnb twice now. Once in New Orleans and the other in Hawaii and I cannot be more happy with my decision on choosing it over a boring hotel. Both places I stayed were great and gave a homey feeling during our stay. They make sure to always feature great hosts with clean houses. Recommend to everyone
Michaela S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love using airbnb! I've used the services almost every time I have traveled abroad. My favorite Airbnb location was in Seville, Spain. The host was generous and welcoming. I find the app and website very easy to use when planning vacations and for digital nomads. Highly recommend!
Kay L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I like having the option of AirBnB instead of staying in a hotel when I'm traveling. I have found you have to be careful of rooms you book. But they do have reviews on the site, which are pretty accurate based on my experience. It's a nice alternative to staying in a hotel.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
I love using Airbnb on all my trips. It give you a great chance to meet locals and save $$$! There are airbnbs in every place I've wanted to go plus I feel safe a secure with all the ratings and reviews. I recommend this to everyone to save money and have a wonderful trip.
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Has anyone used AirBnb?
Taylor R.
Bowie, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
Ever had a bad experience ?
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Does anyone have any tips on determining if the host is reliable / safe before booking? (besides intuition and common sense)
Morgan L.
North Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had any troubles with meeting their host?
Samantha F.
Staten Island , NY
Has anyone ever tried this ? How'd it go?