Air Wick Wax Melts National Park Virgin Islands uploaded by tiffany s.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Limited Edition National Park Virgin Islands Wax Melts.

National Park Foundation.

Tropical plumeria & sweet honeysuckle.

Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Miracle R.
I have a wax burner at home and it keeps the house smelling amazing. I have a FEW of Air Wick Wax Melts National Park Virgin Islands they always seem to make the whole house smell tropical. I highly recommend you guys to buy this!
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning smell good products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. I prefer these over candles any day. Your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Honestee S.
Atlanta
I love wax melts and this one smells amazing. I have migrated over to Air Wick products and have found myself loving them lately. The scent last a very long time and it does not leave a sticky residue in my wax warmer.
Jacquelyn D.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love this scent. It is like walking out on the beach. It has a pleasant aroma that is great for summertime or for when you wish you could escape the winter. I love it and purchase it all the time for me and as a gift.
Samantha A.
I enjoy this scent. It has a nice hint of floral which is sweet. Not overwhelming but just enough that you can smell it. I find this very effective and keep one plugged in near my trash can. I would recommend this.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
These smell amazing and the smell filled my whole house and it lasted for hours even after my tea candles burnt out. I love the different kinds they have. So many different ones to choose from depending on your preference.
Krystal B.
These things are a must have in my house. They keep your house smelling great. The smell last a very long time. I’m glad they come in different scents because I I love to change the smell in my house. After a while I love to change the smell in my house and I think this is a great way
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
I purchased these as my first set of wax melts for my recently purchased melter. I love the smell, but it seems to only last so long before it's just odorless melted wax in your melter. I'm guessing it's just this particular 'flavor' of smell as I've experienced much longer lasting smells via my roommate's melter and for much longer, per wax.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This product is amazing and I would continue buying it however it is also very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store of your. This is a product that many people don’t think about as a brand to use but people should give things a try because it can really change your way of thinking ☺️ this product is so nice
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this scent! Have been using this since I moved into my house, makes my house smell amazing! I am constantly buying it! Very affordable! I highly recommend if your looking into having your house smell amazing!