Air Wick Wax Melts National Park American Samoa uploaded by Joanna G.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Limited Edition National Park American Samoa Wax Melts.

National Park Foundation.

Ofu Island.

Sweet coconut & island palms.

Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Very rehydrating and soft!!  My skin feels more smooth than ever.  Not too oily either. I have VERY SENSITIVE SKIN AND THIS IS IT!!!  If i didnt come accross this.  Id probably look like im 60 and im only 25. I have so many problems.
Tabitha R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love wax melts. These make my living room smell amazing. I turn the warmer on low in the morning and turn it off an hour later. The house smells amazing all day long. Highly recommend this product especially if you have indoor pets.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kesiena U.
Powder Spgs, GA
The scent is really nice and it’s super affordable. I wish the scent last a bit longer, but you get what you pay for. It’s pretty effective overall and it’s cheap enough that you can buy replacements as frequently as you need to
Wendi L.
Cookeville , TN
My favorite smell!! I love the coconut in it. I would buy this all year around. It smelled so good every time I walked in the door. Love it!! The price is great and I would recommend it to anyone who likes coconut fragrance
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is a affordable product that is often on sale and has great coupons. The scent is nice and isn’t overwhelming but still lasts. I think they are a good product to make your house smell lovely. I will continue purchasing.
Rajani L.
Tacoma, WA
Love the fragrance and the lasting power of these little bottles. I love the fragrance of nature without the chemical smell of some of the other smells like apple cinnamon etc.
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
Air Wick wax melts are great. They have a great variety of scents, and they are not overwhelming like some wax melts. I enjoy the fall and summer scents the most. They match other like brands in price. I bring them to work to help make the day feel brighter.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
I love my wax melts from air wick. They are a good price, and keep every room smelling great. They are so simple to use, and have so many wonderful smells. We are low income, so the price is great. I have told all of my friends to use this product.
Linda B.
Smells like the Beach, melts quickly and is not hard to get out of the package. some of them are hard to get out of the package fit Airwick is pretty easy about that I must say I love love love this product