Air Wick Wax Melts National Park American Samoa uploaded by Joanna G.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Limited Edition National Park American Samoa Wax Melts.

National Park Foundation.

Ofu Island.

Sweet coconut & island palms.

Contains natural Essential Oils™. see more...

Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Tabitha R.
I love wax melts. These make my living room smell amazing. I turn the warmer on low in the morning and turn it off an hour later. The house smells amazing all day long. Highly recommend this product especially if you have indoor pets.
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
My favorite smell!! I love the coconut in it. I would buy this all year around. It smelled so good every time I walked in the door. Love it!! The price is great and I would recommend it to anyone who likes coconut fragrance
Adrien Z.
Litchfield , IL
Air Wick wax melts are great. They have a great variety of scents, and they are not overwhelming like some wax melts. I enjoy the fall and summer scents the most. They match other like brands in price. I bring them to work to help make the day feel brighter.
Janet B.
Adrian, MI
I love my wax melts from air wick. They are a good price, and keep every room smelling great. They are so simple to use, and have so many wonderful smells. We are low income, so the price is great. I have told all of my friends to use this product.
Linda B.
Smells like the Beach, melts quickly and is not hard to get out of the package. some of them are hard to get out of the package fit Airwick is pretty easy about that I must say I love love love this product
Giovanny D.
Great wax freshener melts! These are great and scents up the whole room! The house, even! I love the one which smells like pine trees, that's my favorite.
Natalie R.
La Puente, CA
Wax melts are very useful and last a great deal. The airwick brand is great when choosing the right brand. I reccomend air wick wax melts.
member-b6a85
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
felipa a.
Love the different scents that are available. This is a go to one that leaves the room smelling wonderful and isn't too strong.