Home & GardenHome FragrancesAir FreshenersAir Wick
Wax Melts Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll

Air Wick Wax Melts Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll

Air Wick® Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll Fragrance Wax Melts.

Familiar Favorites™.

Contains Natural Essential Oils™.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Air Wick Wax Melts Cinnabon Classic Cinnamon Roll!
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
LOVE THE FRAGRANCE BUT IT IS MORE COSTLY THEN OTHER AIR WICK FRAGRANCES. comforting aroma
Heidi L.
Crellin
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love wax melts these last along time giving your home an amazing smell the price is just right and you get a good amount
Maheen J.
I bought this during Christmas and everyone loved the smell. I really brought my home smelling really nice.
Ashlyn M.
La Porte, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have too many compliments to give about this product. My home smells like the inside of a freshly baked cinnamon roll. I prefer this scent to similar Scentsy products and the cost is much more manageable as well. I have not seen this scent at our WalMart in a while but, when it's back, I'll be sure to stock up.
Linds P.
Washington, DC
I bought these for my mother in law along with a wax warmer that I thought she might like. She couldn't tell me enough how great these little guys smelled! She could not understand how these small wax cubes packed enough Cinnamon Roll scent to fill up her entire home for hours.
Tiffany A.
Chattanooga, TN
Love love love putting these in my wax warmer ! So yummy you want to eat it!
Love love love putting these in my wax warmer ! So yummy you want to eat it!
Angel J.
Smells like a bakery ! 'Cinnabon' themed anything is a sure-fire way to tell that a product is good. It smells lovely but not to an overwhelming amount, doesn't smell harshly of chemicals, either. It's truly lovely but the only problem is that the scent is a little short lived.
Sarah B.
Dallas, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These wax melts smell unbelievable. They are the epitome of what any home should smell like... Welcoming and sweet!
Alexsia P.
Cutler Bay, FL
Mmmmm oh my gosh! Love, love, love! Smells like the kitchen, dessert, holidays! Sooooo good! Lasts a very long time!
Jamie E.
Me being the person who loves cinnamon just can't get enough of this stuff.
Me being the person who loves cinnamon just can't get enough of this stuff.

Looking for your answer?