Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHome FragrancesAir Wick
Air Wick VIP Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up

Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up

by Air Wick

The time has come to change the way we face embarrassing bathroom odors! Keep nasty smells in the bowl with V.I.P. Pre-Poop Toilet Spray. It traps bad odors in the bowl and releases a spectacular fragrance that leaves the bathroom smelling better than before you used Shake well. Spray 3-5 times directly into the toilet bowl onto the water BEFORE USE. For external use only. Use in well-ventilated rooms away from sleeping areas. For adult use only.

Does this scent work well? Is it just a scent that mask the smell or makes it vanish all the way?
I've been looking for this one as well i don't shop on jet.com don't they sell this anywhere in stores?
Does this actually take smell away??
Start your review of Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up!
Lori O.
Monticello
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up uploaded by Lori O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, let us product.. While it does have a pleasant scent (I bought the Fruity Pin-Up).. It doesn't "trap" all yucky odors. So, all poo smells are not created equal, lol! I personally think this product isn't worth the $6 price that comes with it. You may as well buy 6 cans of Glade air freshener then to really waste your money on this product. Because, to me it just wasn't worth the money, especially for only 1.87oz. Again, the product smells amazing... It just doesn't "doo" the job for me!!
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up uploaded by Emily M.
This smells so good! One sprits and your golden. You can find it at Walmart. I also use this as a room spray. It lasts a long time
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I recommend everyone buying this product. It is proactive way to stop the smell of going number two. It is made from essential oils and is an on-the-go size. It fits easily in your purse.
Yinanyela M.
West Chester, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up uploaded by Yinanyela M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This works like other more expensive brands. I have probably been using this brand for about 6 months now and the one negative that causes 4 Stars is that it seems to leave or cause buildup of some sort (that looks like rust) near my toilet rim in the bowl. That never happened before I used this brand. It cleans off perfectly fine with a brush, though. The smell on fruity works fine. It isn't strong when leaving the room, but it isn't too weak to be invisible. I like them.
member-debd6
Purchased at: Walmart
I saw lots of commercials about this and every time I went shopping I looked for it and finally Walmart carried it. I bought it, used it one day and it worked like a charm however the first time I used it a sprayed way too much I sprayed it like almost five sprays and you definitely only need one or two because any more than that you can barely breathe LOL it definitely works. So I keep of a bottle in each bathroom and one in my purse so no matter where I'm at no one knows what I am doing in the bathroom. I definitely would recommend this product I wish they would have come out with this while I was in school it's great for people of all ages, esp. Kids high schoolers especially high schoolers and going on dates going to visit to your significant other going to parties get-togethers family function or anywhere you may meet someone or anytime you go on a date to a friend's house it doesn't matter carry this with you. It's not big and bulky it's perfect size and it would last or will last even though it's in a small size because it only takes one or two sprays. Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up
Krissy B.
Atlanta, GA
Air Wick® V.I.P. Toilet Perfume Spray, Fruity Pin-Up uploaded by Krissy B.
This stuff is AMAZING! I sprayed 3 times into the water and never once did I smell my poop. I went into it thinking this wasn't gonna work at all and boy was I wrong. I'm keeping this stocked in every bathroom in our house. Freaking awesome!!!
Jada B.
Lakeland, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is the value version of Poopurri—it’s not EXACTLY comparable, but still does a good job! The scents are a little more “chemically” smelling than I’d like, but I’d still recommend this product overall!
Paige B.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This product works great but it isn’t as good as poopouri. I like the scents but they aren’t as fragrant.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I actually just bought this particular one last week I had read about them on Facebook but I had never tried it so when I seen it as that I was going to try it I was a little shocked on how much it cost it was $10 but after reading the instructions I said there may be some good use so I tried it and OMG it really really works I would suggest this to anybody not only for that but I know what it's like to just go in a stinky bathroom and he gives the bathroom a little sent while you're using it so it's really awesome
Karla A.
Doral, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This spray is my number one saver on the world, at my home when I have this visit that they have to use the bathroom and left a smell after they used it, I put it on sight and all the bad smells are gone and just the fruity is what you can notice, and even in public restrooms you can use it if the smell is to strong and you cant tolerate. 100% recommended