BY AIR WICK

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
Tanveer R.
Ajman, Dubai
Hey this is hood toilet spray its give good smell. If ur bathroom is smelly then u can use this product or try automatic air freshener this is affordable n good product...
Tammy C.
North sydney, NS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Airwick ViPoo toilet perfume spray, Lemon Idol is such a great product. Proactive Odor Protection: Pree-poo toilet spray traps odors before they escape. It keeps nasty smells in your bowl. It creates a layer that traps odors under the surface. Contains essential oils: Releasing a fresh fragrance leaving the bathroom smelling great. Lasts and lasts up to 300 sprays for 100 uses per bottle. Perfect for on the go it is small and convenient, non- aerosol spray bottle is easy to use and portable. # contest
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
It works

V.I Poo actually works . I was able to to get a mail in rebate offer for this for the full amount . Its the only reason I tried it because I think $10 dollars is ridiculous for a spray for your poop.

So the bottle says to spray the water 3-5x right before you poop . Then do your business and there shouldn't be a smell . For the times I did remembered to do it , it actually worked . I just kept forgetting to do it . So yes it does work , but it's just too expensive to purchase . I will just continue to use air freshener. If there's a sale and coupons then I would Recommend . It can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart.
Suzanne M.
Shawville, QC
I was skeptical, but gave it a try. Wow, it actually works!  I was really surprised as I had my doubts that it would be effective. I sprayed it in the bowl before going to the bathroom, and it actually did trap the odour beneath the water. I like that the bottle is small so you can keep one in your purse for wherever you go. I like that they use essential oils and there's no heavy spray in the air to choke yourself on. On a personal note, I was not fussy on the lemon scent, but it did leave the bathroom smelling better than it did before using it. I'd definitely recommend it to everyone and I'll absolutely try another scent of it.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
Our kids love using this product and I am thankful for that!! The smell is not one of my favourites but it covers the nasty smell so therefore is much more pleasing! I do ding the the squirter on the bottle a little hard to push and wish it was easier. I would buy again but will try another scent.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works like a charm! I use it even after I used the toilet and it still works.

Not that fond of the smell but that doesn't stop me from using it.

I probably won't purchase it once it runs out. It's an unnecessary luxury.
Kim L.
Brampton
This pre-poo toilet spray was surprisingly easy to use. A few quick sprays into the bowl before I had to go, and the bathroom smelled like lemons when I flushed. I would caution you to not use as many sprays as they say on the bottle, as it is very strong smelling. The bottle is also small enough to fit into a purse, when you have those "moments" on the go.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Omg, I bought this as a joke one day when I knew we would be having company over. Boy was I surprised this stuff actually works!! The kids get a kick out of “the poo spray” it’s actually a great product!
Amy F.
St, NL
This is a great product! I actually really enjoyed this. I use this item pretty offen. Is is a good product for the price that you pay for it. I got it at the closest store to me. I am satisfied in the product!
kelly johana l.
este producto es super genialen mi opinion..por que no disipa los malos olores que se pueden quedar en nuestro baño sino que los elimina y el olor del producto no es asficciante es decir es tolerable...y ademas de todo el precio es muy bueno en relación a la función que cumple este producto
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.