BY AIR WICK #82 in Air Fresheners

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
Kim L.
Brampton
This pre-poo toilet spray was surprisingly easy to use. A few quick sprays into the bowl before I had to go, and the bathroom smelled like lemons when I flushed. I would caution you to not use as many sprays as they say on the bottle, as it is very strong smelling. The bottle is also small enough to fit into a purse, when you have those "moments" on the go.
Cheryl M.
Creignish , NS
Our kids love using this product and I am thankful for that!! The smell is not one of my favourites but it covers the nasty smell so therefore is much more pleasing! I do ding the the squirter on the bottle a little hard to push and wish it was easier. I would buy again but will try another scent.
Mandy H.
Grand Falls-Windsor
Omg, I bought this as a joke one day when I knew we would be having company over. Boy was I surprised this stuff actually works!! The kids get a kick out of “the poo spray” it’s actually a great product!
Kellie R.
WOLVERHAMPTON
Air wick VIP makes your bathroom smell amazing for literally hours!!! These can be expensive but so worth it. One of the best home products you van buy. Keep im your bathrooms for smell free toilets!!! A great product.
Victor T.
Exmouth, Devon
Use it every go and leave. If you are like my family then you need this, leaves the yucky where it should be, especially the scent. Every smell of V.I.Poo is perfect because we would rather have that instead of a stinky poo. Buy it, it is worth it and you never have to worry about holding your nose.
Cristina B.
Very very good. Its a life saver. I love the way it smells, it covers the bad smell and freshen s up imediately. Just put 2,3 spritz in the toilet bowl before you go and that s it.
Shawna R.
Milton, ON
This stuff actually works! The pump only works while the bottle is relatively upright which can sometimes be awkward when you're spraying into the toilet water which is not upright. I thought the florals would be too girly for hubs so I got lemon, but the scent is just ok (although better than poop}
Shannon R.
This is an incredible product for many reasons! One you never want someone to know you have done a number 2 especially when they are going in the bathroom after you, this blocks all the nasty smells! Embarrassed no more haha
Valentina G.
Doral, FL
I love this when I take a shower , I prepare my bath preciously and spray some of it , I’m a sucker for lemon scents . So this one was very pleasing . A bit more expensive but so much worth in it ! .
Lorna W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
While V.I.Poo is a more mainstream version of an already talked about product, the unfortunate truth is that it just doesn't smell as good. I'd tried the 'Rose' scent before and found it be too perfumey and fake smelling, so I was excited to try lemon, believing it would be a fresh scent that I would enjoy. Unfortunately, it's barely even lemon. It's incredibly sweet and perfumed, rather than being a fresh zingy lemon like many bathroom cleaning products are.
I do have to admit though, that it's preferable to no V.I.POO and the lemon is the best scent of the three they offer.
The other annoying thing is the spray bottle, if you point it downwards in the bowl as instructed, it doesn't pump correctly. They should make it a dropper bottle instead.
I would buy it again if it was a lower price, but I prefer my current brand since it's the same price but has an actual lemony scent.

I really dislike that they stole the idea and marketing from Poo-Pourri though. To brazenly copy their marketing was really bad form.
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.