BY AIR WICK

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
Definitely does the job but the scent is not my favorite. Smells more herbal than lemony. 2 squirts is all you need so the bottle does last a while.
Rachel N.
This V.I.P poo has a nice lemon scent, it works better as an air freshener. It doesn't really conceal the poop smell. Poopouri is way better.
Alyssa L.
Export, PA
These are life savers! I always keep a bottle in my restroom the keep the stink away. It just keeps the nasties in and the freshness out!
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The fact that this product makes my bathroom trips smell good means it works. The fragrance is light and clean and covers all odors.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Workswonders!! Great smell and really does eliminate smell!! Concomitant little bottle you can hide in the bathroom or travel with!
Brenda M.
Williamstown, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Great product at neutralizing odors. Bottle is highly concentrated so a little goes a long away. Just spray,go and flush.
Sarah M.
Evansville, IN
This product helps but is not as good as the original product. For the price I would definitely expect it to work better.
Amanda E.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Such a great, soft scent. Smells really citrus-y. Only takes about 3 sprays to work. Bottle lasts quite some time.
Courtney S.
Smells amazing and it's smell is longlasting. This does the trick for helping me keep my home and car smelling fresh
Rowena R.
Marion, SC
they don't last for a very long time and it takes forever for them to kick in and i will not buy this product anymore
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.