BY AIR WICK #82 in Air Fresheners

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
alexa l.
This product is perfect because this smell is so long and i want try shopping this product because i listened that is so good and their smells is so different and unique
Well i like try smells this product because so good
Kiley K.
Chicago
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely don't know how we did without Airwick's V.I. Poo in our house. It is a great freshener that actually keepsyour bathroom smelling fresh all day and especially after the poo!
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
This is one of the absolute best products that I have ever purchased, hands down! Living with other people can already be embarrassing in many ways, but not since purchasing this Lemon V.I. Poo at Rite Aid after using another (leading brand) similar product in a doctor's office! Embarrassing odors are 100% eliminated! This **IS NOT** an air freshener. You spray your toilet water about 3 sprays before you 'go'. All odors are trapped inside the water. Absolutely amazing. Will be purchasing again soon.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
This does not cover the smell of poop. It does smell okay before hand but it pretty much just masks the smell and makes a stench worse than the actual poo aroma.
Heather T.
Pittsfield, NH
I live with three men so keeping the bathroom smelling nice is not easy. This spray works though, it is long lasting without just covering up the smells. The lemon scent is a clean fresh scent the is not overbearing. I would recommend this for anyone who has a busy bathroom.
Monica P.
Great product. Bought it for my husband to use.works great! l've used it too. Smells like you just crapped lemons. Its not a gross mix of poo and cover up scent. Totally think people should carry this with them when out in public. The world would be a better place.
Moon B.
Jamaica, NY
This is a really good product! I have tried it for my home and I am surprised how effective it is! The smell is amazing as it is lemony fresh and it is very affordable! I even got it in sale ! I would recommend this!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I liked this air wick product. Perfect for any bathroom. The packaging was cute and the scent was refreshing. Good price and effective. Can be found at any main big box stores.
Kelly W.
Got this from my stepmom after I told her about Poo Pourri. It smelled alright, but I like the Lemon Lavender from Poo Pourri better. Doesn't spray well when pointed down.
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.