BY AIR WICK #82 in Air Fresheners

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
Gintare T.
Atlanta, GA
I think Air Wick V.I.Poo is a nice product you can easily use, it fits perfectly in my purse, scent is pretty strong and it definitely works. I can not ask for anything better. Kind a pricy but definitely works.
Chanel T.
Sacramento, CA
I got V. I. Poo free from another platform for my honest review. And I was a little skeptical about the product. And I was amazed by it.. The lemon idol scent was perfect and blocking the poo smell was great. It's a must have in your bag when on the go. I will definitely recommend it to others.
Claudia V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This stuff actually works! Spray before you need to go and that’s all. It is strong and lingers for a while but it is not disappointing at all. It is affordable in all household and I do recommend since t has been tested that it works!
Naylimar R.
Fort Gordon, GA
AIR WICK® V.I.POO pre-poo toilet spray its awesome. It hides the poop smell very good and makes my bathroom smell great. Works better than any aerosol I have tried before. It's perfect to travel and if you have a party in your house your guest are going to thank you! I will definitely recommend this product to all my family and friends!
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Love this spray. It really takes care of any nasty odor in your bathroom. This is an absolute must have if you live with any men. Seriously. It’s super affordable and I highly recommend. Perfect not over powering scent.
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
The lemon spray works like it should . I noticed how strong it is though , when ij spray it in the bathroom and the door is closed it almost is overbearing and makes me cough . It may just be me , bit on the otherhand it does overpower whatever smell is in the room .
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I love it, it really does trap the smell and makes the bathroom smell better however I found the scent to be really high and sufficating. I got it in lemon idol and it really did have a very lemony scent. All the same I love it and will continue to buy and use.
Angela M.
Riviera beach, FL
I am very thankful to have been given the chance to try this V.I.Poo product. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I received this product in the Lemon scent.
yanira z.
pasadena, TX
I sont really like this especific product i feel like it just smells like restroom and thats exactly what i dont want my restroom to smell like. It does neutralizes odors but i just dont like this scent.
Caeley F.
Pensacola , FL
This stuff is great! I keep a bottle at home for my boyfriend and at my work and everyone loves it. It does its job and it smells great. It’s inexpensive and it’s so worth the money.
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.