BY AIR WICK

• Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?3 Answers
  • What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curiou...1 Answers
Amanda G.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I am very thankful to have been given the chance to try this V.I.Poo product. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my honest opinions. I received this product in the Lemon scent. First of all, this product is extremely easy to use. The instructions dictate the user should shake the product well before use and then spray the product into the bowl between 3-5 times. The product packaging is bright, colorful, and small enough to fit in a purse or bag in order to take it with you on the go, discreetly. The lemon scent itself is very refreshing and leaves a wonderful scent behind after use. I would say that this product and particular scent covers odors fairly well and would rate it a 4/5. I have found that this product masks odors better than my current air freshener and recommend this product to others to try especially if they feel embarrassed whenever they have to use a public toilet at work, a friend’s home or on the go. Thank you for letting me try this great product!
naf C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I tried it yesterday and today. I think the smell of lemon is so strong that it eliminates the other bad odors. While using the bathroom, I could smell both, the good (V.I.POO) and the bad smell. But after flushing, I could only smell the lemony smell. The V.I.POO smell only lasts one use. It also seem to disappear quickly. But I liked the fact that at least the bad odors are completely removed and within seconds too. It's very easy to use. The bottle says to spray about 3-5 times, but I think that since it's a lemon scent, only 3 are good enough. I think five is a little too much because at first it actually stung my nose, it was that strong. I would recommend it to everyone.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this small but terrible toilet spray that combats unwanted and embarrassing odor in the bathroom! I love the lemon scent that gives a refreshing smell in my bathroom after anyone poos. It really traps the bad odor in the toilet. The lemon scent doesn't really last long but it at least eliminates the bad odor. One more thing I also love about it is that you can bring it with you anywhere! No one will ever know you did a "business" in someone else's bathroom, thanks to this pre-poo toilet spray! I received this free to test and review from another platform.
Danielle M.
I received AIR WICK® V.I.POO toilet spray for free. I was wondering how it would work and figured it was just like any other bathroom air freshener but it's not. You spray 3-5 squirts into the toilet bowl and bam, you don't smell your poo. All you smell is the V.I.Poo. Now I'm not sure if it works because of the location you spray it and that you spray it first or if it really traps the smell in the toilet or maybe my poo doesn't stink haha but it seemed to work great. I wasn't huge on the lemon smell because lemon reminds me of the kitchen but overall V.I.Poo left the bathroom spelling like lemons instead of stinky. It is in a nice portable bottle for on the go although I will probably only use it at home. Worth giving it a try!
Jolene P.
Buffalo, NY
I got this product for a review on another site, it works great but the lemon smell is super strong. If you use this product you only need one small spray or your entire house will smell like lemon. It does what it's advertised to do, I would recommend it.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
I saw this on tv one day and I wanted to try this if I saw it in the stores. This cost about $6-$8, to me it’s a bit of expensive of this size and this is the only size it comes in. I definitely love two of scents that I currently have and I’m definitely more!
Sarah W.
This doesn’t work as well as the name brand with the clever commercials. Some other scents I’ve tried were actually pretty gross. However this lemon scent wasn’t terrible and I’d probably buy it again because it’s less expensive than the name brand version.
Daria K.
SUCH A GREAT PRODUCT. It’s hard to write a review for something like this, so bottom line: cheap, can be found at any Walmart, smells AMAZING (really like lemons), and does what it’s advertised to do. Small enough to carry on the go when you need to go.
Rosario M.
Cranston, RI
This little thing can make you bathroom smell amazing. I always have one at work I take one everywhere I go because you never know when the accident can happen. I love the smell the color and I defenelly love the packaging is small and fit anywhere.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Its an embarassing thing, but you can be discreet with this, V.I.Poo from Airwick. I keep one in each bathroom. To be honest I spray it even to make my bathroom smell nice and lemony! Completely covers odors and I highly recommend. This little bottle was right under $5.00. Air Wick V.I. Poo Lemon Idol Pre-Poo Toilet Spray 1.85 fl. oz. Spray Bottle
Miu T.
Edmonton, AB
Does anyone know where can I get this in Canada?
Lauren-swaby S.
What would people rate this product out of 10. I'm curious to know of its worth the money.