BY AIR WICK

The time has come to change the way we face embarrassing bathroom odors! Air Wick’s Toilet Sprays trap nasty smells in the bowl and release a spectacular fragrance that leaves the bathroom smelling better than before you used it.

• Pre-poo toilet spray traps odors before they escape
  • Creates a layer that traps odors under the surface
  • Contains Essential Oils, releasing a fresh fragrance

Shake well. Spray 3-5 times directly into the toilet bowl, onto the water BEFORE USE.

Buy on Amazon
Heidi H.
NORWALK, CA
I am really impressed about this product for what it's used for and the best outcome of it. The AIR WICK® V.I.POO pre-poo toilet spray is easy to use, convenient for on the go. I can take it with me to work or if am at a friend's house and have to go and no one would know. I love how it's discreet so I won't have to be embarrassed that I've left the bathroom stink [product:air-wick-v.i.-poo-lavender-superstar-pre-poo-toilet-spray] .
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
This is really an interesting product. I remember seeing this on a commercial and my initial reaction was “really they made something like that” Then I tried it myself.
The scent that I got is a lavander superstar. I was actually excited to try this I try my Best to avoid public restroom as much as I can most specially at crowded places, but because I have a 5 Year old daughter a trip to the bathroom is part of us when outside. So I tried this when we we’re at the restaurant. I sprayed two times before my daughter pees and just like that the whole cubicle smells good and my daughter loved it. I also used this at home and the whole bathroom smells great even after flashing.
I can say this is really effective and easy to carry anywhere, the smell is just good and not annoying. It makes our bathroom smells and feels fresh!
Lisa W.
Williamston, SC
I received V.I. POO to try through Influenster. I really like it, but not to give away anything, but I have been using Lysol spray and medical biologic spray the same way. The lavender leaves a nicer smell, if you know what I mean! I would definitely recommend. #V.I.POO #INFLUENSTER #ILOVEFREEPRODUCTS [product:air-wick-v.i.-poo-lavender-superstar-pre-poo-toilet-spray]
Kimberlee R.
San Clemente , CA
This worked better then some more expensive brands i've bought from boutiques. Now i don't have to be afraid to go near the bathroom after my husband's been in there. [product:air-wick-v.i.-poo-lavender-superstar-pre-poo-toilet-spray]
Karolina P.
Simi valley, CA
Well I decided to try out this lavender superstar scent for the bathroom. And to my surprise its amazing. I didnt really think this would work. But it did my whole batheroom smelled like lavender and kept all other oders all gone. Now my whole family uses it. Such a small bottle bottle with some powerful stuff.
Jennifer M.
Allentown, PA
I have tried some of the other scents but this one is my favorite. Not overpowering but definitely does the job it's made for. All you smell is the fragrance so this is definitely something I would recommend. The bottle is small enough to fit in your purse so you can use it anywhere.
Karen M.
Garland, TX
V.I.Poo spray has changed the way my husband and I share our bathroom! I no longer have to wait 10 minutes after he’s finished to use the bathroom. It leaves the bathroom smelling fresh and non-offensive. I’ve already convinced my mother-in-law to try it.
Cathryn P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Everyone who shares a bathroom NEEDS to try this liquid gold. I keep spares. It's that good. A few small sprays before you sit and literally nobody can smell what you've been doing in the bathroom. Plus it's less than half the price of the competitor
Veronica S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
This is truly an amazing product! I received this for free from home tester. Its a great before you go toliet spray. It doesnt lay on top of an odor it completely removes it. The scent is very delicate. I absolutely love this product! I plan on buying everyone one! I 100% recommend this product
Molly K.
ANDERSON, SC
I love it, love it, love it! I wish I were witty enough on the spot to say something super funny here, but alas .... Anyhow, if you want to avoid a smelly bathroom or need to gift it to a stinky butt, it works!
Kori P.