BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Vanilla Passion Fragrance® Aqua Essence™ Scented Oil Refill.
Test.
P.
Use Air Wick refills. see more...

Zineb Y.
Mooresville , NC
Home Sweet Home Expert
I have Air Wick in every plug in my house. I love it.  The control setting on the plug are just fine, you have as little coming to a lot of scent out.  I love fruity smells and this Vanilla passion smells delicious.  These plugs last for about 40 days and make the house smell nice. Air Wick is the brand I go for all the time.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Home Sweet Home Expert
I like Air Wick Scent Refills because there are a wide range of scents. The Vanilla Passion is one of my favorites simply because I love Vanilla scents. I just feel the are way to pricey. I try to look for less costly brands.
Hanna G.
Foley, AL
I love Airwick Scents plug ins. I have one for almost every outlet in my house lol the smell lasts for a long time.
Daniela H.
I prefer candles over these. They're not strong enough for my liking & sometimes tend to leak, which does stain.
Haley W.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this product. I put it in the living room outlet and found myself smelling it all throughout my house! Strongly recommend!
Mckenzie  G.
Newnan, GA
This is one of my favorite scents! If you like the smell of vanilla, you'll love it!
Jennifer  H.
Savannah, GA
I really enjoyed the scent. The only problem is it's hard to smell in a large room unless you walk directly by it.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Air Wick makes the most delicious scents! They fill your home with long lasting pleasant smells. I don't really have a favorite since I love them all!
Lindsey G.
Arlington Hts, IL
The smell of this air wick is pleasing to the nose and offers a change of pace to the seasonal smells and other air wick flavors
Tonia P.
Morgantown , Ky
I've used this product several times. This product works very well. Makes rooms in your house smell great! Unlike a candle you don't have to remember to make sure it's out,