Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Yasmit P.Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Jessica T.Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Auggie B.

BY AIR WICK #89 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick Tropical Bliss® Fragrance Scented Oil Refill Aqua Essences®.
Test.
Only use Air wick refills.
0.67 fl oz (20ml). see more...

• Recently got a wall outlet, but have yet to use it... What's the ...4 Answers
  • Is anyone else worried about all the extra chemicals added in the...4 Answers
  • What scent do you think sells the most?4 Answers
Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT
  • "These make my home smell amazing I love them they last long as well they come in many scent the clean linen one is my favorite also the rain one I have one in every room and it's better to buy them in bulk at like SAMs club especially if you use them as much as I do and you can also change how much the scent is released .. " in 11 reviews
  • "I like that this scent system lets to change to a variety of different scents, but this particular brand doesn't have the longevity that some of its competitors do. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love these they smell great it leaves your house smelling fresh my kids said that they love how the house smells the love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have one in the bathroom where we keep our litter box (small apartment) and it helps keep our house smelling great! " in 7 reviews
  • "But, when I get a great smelling scent that isnt overbearing, you best believe that I have it on making my house smell amazing!" in 7 reviews
Charmaine S.
Little Rock
I truly love the plugins they keep your areas smelling nice you can raise the level strength of the fragrance or turn it down  or up depending on how you feel. The only problem I have is that sometimes they kinda of slide out of the socket so you are not always getting that fragrance that you might be looking to have flowing throughout your areas and then your wasting the product and they are not cheap.
Daniela M.
I pug it into an outlet and leave it in my room and you can smell the difference very soon. Being a girl my room doesn’t always smell too good with sweat, menstration, etc so it is really nice to have something that can help me out with out me having to do the work.
briana A.
La Puente
This brand has some really good scents to make your house smelll good and even cars too! They smell amazing they lady up to 3 week or even more ! They are a little over the pricey side but they are totally worth it!
Elizabeth M.
Levittown, PA
Perfect for dorm living and apartments. Not overbearing but perfect for small rooms and spaces. Great scent and lasts so long. Very affordable, even for multipacks. Would recommend to college students and parents!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Use these in my bathroom, my cat no matter how many times his box is cleaned STINKS and this really helps so much. It’s not too over powering but enough to have a nice fresh scent. Will continue to purchase.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I don't use these very often. I prefer other brands. They work well though and they last a while. They smell good but sometimes a fragrance can be strong and can give me headaches.
Elizabeth P.
West Hamlin, WV
I love these air wick plug ins! I put one in my kitchen and the smell lasts forever. They have quite a bit of smells to choose from and most drug stores have them!
Amber W.
Millcreek
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This smells so good!!! I love that it has continuous smell throughout the day. I don't have to worry about remembering anything, my house is always fresh and smells clean and beautiful when I have guests.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The smell is clear, nice to clean, and the oil is long lasting, I like the aroma to cool to clean, I have looked for this smell in other products that do not require energy, since I am a bit flushed with the plugs and this is not Very safe, besides that I have 2 naughty children and this tends to recover
KaHillarie P.
I'm a clean freak and I feel like if your house smells good and is clean you're winning at life! I will always use scent plugs like this and choose Air Wick when I don't feel like forking out the bucks at Bath and Body Works. These are comparable to those and they're way cheaper! Get you some Air Wick plug ins and you will be glad you took me up on this!
Amanda G.
Whats you're favorite scent?
Maria S.
About how many scents do they have?
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Do you wish they had more scents to choose from? I do!
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best scent to get?
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
What scent do you think sells the most?