Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Yasmit P.Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Jessica T.Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT uploaded by Auggie B.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Tropical Bliss® Fragrance Scented Oil Refill Aqua Essences®.
Test.
Only use Air wick refills.
0.67 fl oz (20ml). see more...

• Recently got a wall outlet, but have yet to use it... What's the ...4 Answers
  • Is anyone else worried about all the extra chemicals added in the...4 Answers
  • What scent do you think sells the most?4 Answers
Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT
  • "These make my home smell amazing I love them they last long as well they come in many scent the clean linen one is my favorite also the rain one I have one in every room and it's better to buy them in bulk at like SAMs club especially if you use them as much as I do and you can also change how much the scent is released .. " in 11 reviews
  • "I like that this scent system lets to change to a variety of different scents, but this particular brand doesn't have the longevity that some of its competitors do. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love these they smell great it leaves your house smelling fresh my kids said that they love how the house smells the love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have one in the bathroom where we keep our litter box (small apartment) and it helps keep our house smelling great! " in 7 reviews
  • "But, when I get a great smelling scent that isnt overbearing, you best believe that I have it on making my house smell amazing!" in 7 reviews
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Air Wick in my experience and personal tastes, is my least favored air/room freshener. I've tried many of their scents/products, to include this one only to find when I have purchased them on sale, is that they tend to smell the most artificial and always are overdone smelling like nothing but harsh chemical. Wish I could say better, but are also being generous in their affordability over most others on sale/off. In my opinion, Air Wick needs to improve their scents to smell more fragrantly natural.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Love the way these plug ins smell, but just do not seem to last long. I have 4 around my house and usually the first day I can smell it in the house, but after a week the smell usually fades. They are really affordable, but just wish the smell was stronger and lasted longer.
Johana A.
These make my home smell good all time. I love them because they last long. I like the vanilla scent. It keeps my room w a good smell all time,, I recommend this
Miriam S.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is amazing! I have it all over my house. It makes my house smell like spring is here.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Decorator Expert
The smell is clear, nice to clean, and the oil is long lasting, I like the aroma to cool to clean, I have looked for this smell in other products that do not require energy, since I am a bit flushed with the plugs and this is not Very safe, besides that I have 2 naughty children and this tends to recover
KaHillarie P.
I'm a clean freak and I feel like if your house smells good and is clean you're winning at life! I will always use scent plugs like this and choose Air Wick when I don't feel like forking out the bucks at Bath and Body Works. These are comparable to those and they're way cheaper! Get you some Air Wick plug ins and you will be glad you took me up on this!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Decorator Expert
They are a great to have if you have boys I have to keep one in each of their rooms or their rooms will smell nasty. They both are sports players so it smells like sports uniforms and sweats in their rooms and this just doesn't cover it up or mask it it really does make the room smell better.
Melissa J.
Salyersville, KY
Decorator Expert
I live airwaick usually, just not this particular scent so much. But that's just a personal preference of mine. It's a good value and they are easy to use and inexpensive. I would recommend them for sure.
Madison S.
San Francisco, CA
I currently have this tropical wall plug in, in 3 of my outlets! That's how amazing it is. It smells so good and makes your whole house smell good. Super affordable and definitely recommend it!
Lluvia O.
Moore, SC
This value pack is awesome, I love the fragance and this lasts almost 2 months!!! I enjoy this kind of fragrances in my house, I lobe to have one of this in every room of my house 👍👍
Amanda G.
Whats you're favorite scent?
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Do you wish they had more scents to choose from? I do!
Maria S.
About how many scents do they have?
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best scent to get?
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Decorator Expert
Recently got a wall outlet, but have yet to use it... What's the best scent in your opinion?