BY AIR WICK #18 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick Tropical Bliss® Fragrance Scented Oil Refill Aqua Essences®.
Only use Air wick refills.
0.67 fl oz (20ml). see more...

• Recently got a wall outlet, but have yet to use it... What's the ...4 Answers
  • Is anyone else worried about all the extra chemicals added in the...4 Answers
  • What scent do you think sells the most?4 Answers
Air Wick Tropical Bliss Scented Oil Refill - 2 CT
  • "These make my home smell amazing I love them they last long as well they come in many scent the clean linen one is my favorite also the rain one I have one in every room and it's better to buy them in bulk at like SAMs club especially if you use them as much as I do and you can also change how much the scent is released .. " in 11 reviews
  • "I like that this scent system lets to change to a variety of different scents, but this particular brand doesn't have the longevity that some of its competitors do. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love these they smell great it leaves your house smelling fresh my kids said that they love how the house smells the love it!" in 7 reviews
  • "But, when I get a great smelling scent that isnt overbearing, you best believe that I have it on making my house smell amazing!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have one in the bathroom where we keep our litter box (small apartment) and it helps keep our house smelling great! " in 7 reviews
Charmaine S.
Little Rock
I truly love the plugins they keep your areas smelling nice you can raise the level strength of the fragrance or turn it down  or up depending on how you feel. The only problem I have is that sometimes they kinda of slide out of the socket so you are not always getting that fragrance that you might be looking to have flowing throughout your areas and then your wasting the product and they are not cheap.
Daniela M.
I pug it into an outlet and leave it in my room and you can smell the difference very soon. Being a girl my room doesn’t always smell too good with sweat, menstration, etc so it is really nice to have something that can help me out with out me having to do the work.
briana A.
La Puente
This brand has some really good scents to make your house smelll good and even cars too! They smell amazing they lady up to 3 week or even more ! They are a little over the pricey side but they are totally worth it!
Elizabeth M.
Reading, PA
Perfect for dorm living and apartments. Not overbearing but perfect for small rooms and spaces. Great scent and lasts so long. Very affordable, even for multipacks. Would recommend to college students and parents!
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
Use these in my bathroom, my cat no matter how many times his box is cleaned STINKS and this really helps so much. It’s not too over powering but enough to have a nice fresh scent. Will continue to purchase.
brooke b.
Kent, OH
I don't use these very often. I prefer other brands. They work well though and they last a while. They smell good but sometimes a fragrance can be strong and can give me headaches.
Dixie W.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
What can I say I love a plug-in one of the best products I believe was invented. Plug it in and let it work and let me tell you it definitely works. I have one in every room.
Elizabeth P.
West Hamlin, WV
I love these air wick plug ins! I put one in my kitchen and the smell lasts forever. They have quite a bit of smells to choose from and most drug stores have them!
Logan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it almost every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their home smelling clean and fresh all of the time!
Angela G.
Seattle, WA
So many scent varieties and they last a while. You can customize how strong the fragrance is with this system which is helpful when placing them in smaller rooms like our bathroom. Wish they had a night light available...
Amanda G.
Whats you're favorite scent?
Maria S.
About how many scents do they have?
Kellie R.
Jackson, MO
Do you wish they had more scents to choose from? I do!
Muey S.
Sacramento, CA
What's the best scent to get?
Nora E.
Visalia, CA
What scent do you think sells the most?