Air Wick The White Collection White Lily & Orchid Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Victor T.

BY AIR WICK #25 in Air Fresheners

Air Wick The White Collection White Lily & Orchid Scented Oil Refills: Limited edition Aqua essences see more...

• Did anyone else get there's delivered broken must have been dropp...1 Answers
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell as well , you plug it in and it refreshes your room every 10 minutes , the smell stays in your room all day everyday , it’s exciting to have one of these products in your home. It’s affordable. Yes I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
these air wick plug ins smell amazing. everyone i walk in the house the amazing smell is just everywhere i love having a home that smells good and they last for a long time, i go week without having to change mine out for new ones
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these. The scent fills up the room so nice. Don't turn it all the way up in a closed room because the scent can get really really loud. It burned my nose and I had to turn it to low lol. but they're still super amazing.
Beth U.
Holton, MI
With a house full of animals air fresheners are key. This give off an amazing smile and having a justable fragrance level that I love because I can turn them all the way up and pretend I don't have a house full of dogs
Bridgette T.
El Paso
The oils last a very long time. It also doesn't matter what kind of smell your trying to mask, this oil leaves the house smelling great! The price is fair and will last you quite awhile. I definitely recommend!
Manuela A.
El Cerrito
Love this smell... it really last for days and it’s not bad at all. I have it in different places around my house and it always smells good. The price is really affordable and I do recommend this product
Shante P.
Keep These In The House In Every Room And Your Gonna Fall In Love. The Plug Ins Last For Days And It Keeps The Home Smelling Nice. The Price Us Worth Especially With A Sale. I’ll Definitely Recommend.
Sher B.
Basically this is hands down the best air fresher ever everrrrr. I love it, it makes the room or AREA which it's in smell really good. AND you don't have to do much more than plug it In and leave it
Vika K.
Agawam , MA
We get these at Costco!! Great value for the money!!! Cons are that these run out :( I wish they could last forever... very effective!! Affordable! Not dissatisfied. I would definitely recommend.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of my favorite smells I love a plug-in they work wonderfully. I like the fact that you can plug them in walk away come back later and the house is smelling fabulous. No working.
Sydnie L.
Did anyone else get there's delivered broken must have been dropped :(