Air Wick The White Collection White Lily & Orchid Scented Oil Refills uploaded by Victor T.

BY AIR WICK

Air Wick The White Collection White Lily & Orchid Scented Oil Refills: Limited edition Aqua essences see more...

• Did anyone else get there's delivered broken must have be...1 Answers
Alesha B.
Starkville,Mississippi
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
One of the best products we have ever used in our house we is different kind a save it and air fresheners but this air freshener is a air freshener that we loveTo put in our bathroom we have two bathrooms and one of our bathroom uses this we were at a different fragrance states this is what we are use in the bathroom is one of the greatest see it and I highly recommend it
Rutuja Y.
Somerville
I always have some air wick product in my bathroom and bedroom
I’ve tried a variety of scents from their collection
Although I always found that the scent smell is distinctive initially on day 1 or 2 but later it goes off
Although it does erase any unwanted smell in the bathroom
RENEE M.
Midlothian, VA
I love this air freshener because it actually works. Easy and I never have to think about it until it’s time to change the pod. I got one because my moms house always smells so wonderful and she has one in every room. I just wish the individual pods lasted longer than 2 weeks.
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Great smell as well , you plug it in and it refreshes your room every 10 minutes , the smell stays in your room all day everyday , it’s exciting to have one of these products in your home. It’s affordable. Yes I would recommend to anyone and everyone
Ashleigh T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are great and definitely do the job! Smell really nice for the first couple of weeks. Yes, they die down a bit with the smell...which is probably beneficial but I do love them for when they last! Great product and brand!
Megan N.
Kingston, PA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These smell absolutely amazing but I always have to keep a backup because one they run out they are out. My house will be filled with a comforting welcoming fragrance then the next day i wont smell it at all.
Hannah D.
Vermillion, SD
I love the smell of these and the ease of plugging it in and having a fresh smelling space for weeks. However, I recently had a plug in that broke and the fluid leaked onto new laminate flooring and I didn’t notice right away. The floor soon bubbled and I later discovered the chemicals in the plug in ruined be flooring down to the plastic sub floor. Scary to use and idk if I can trust them.
Shante P.
Spring, TX
Keep These In The House In Every Room And Your Gonna Fall In Love. The Plug Ins Last For Days And It Keeps The Home Smelling Nice. The Price Us Worth Especially With A Sale. I’ll Definitely Recommend.
Sher B.
Basically this is hands down the best air fresher ever everrrrr. I love it, it makes the room or AREA which it's in smell really good. AND you don't have to do much more than plug it In and leave it
Kaliyah D.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother is always buying these for the house because they are so good. They come in a variety of scents and 1 plug in is good enough for two whole rooms. It is very affordable; you could refill the oil inside of them so I would recommend this product.
Sydnie L.
Did anyone else get there's delivered broken must have been dropped :(