BY AIR WICK

Heather V.
These have worked fairly well in my trash cans but when placed in my diaper pail as we use it for pull ups now it seems to ve over taken quicker and not as effective in them. Workes best in trash cans or to freshen a suitcase that is stored between trips
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is great for bathrooms, lockers, and trash cans. They only stick to certain surface but not very long. The scent is pleasant. They are very effective and they are affordable as well. I have bought some for work. Yes I would recommend them to others.
Amy G.
I'm not a very big fan of the Air Wick Stick Ups. I like scents that last long and that are very strong. I think they work well for inside a cabinet, locker or closet... but not for much else. They are very affordable, I don't really recommend them.
Deborah B.
Saratoga Springs
But these all the time./ Good scent. $1.00 gets you help near your cat litter box or garbadge. Easy to use, easy to get rid of. Lasts along time. Effective and cheap. Yeah!!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
I love Air Wick products they always smell so good and when I purchased this air wick ups freshener and I was excited when I put them up but the smell didn't last that long like the other Air Wick products. I will continue to buy air wick products but unfortunately not these.
heather t.
Belmont, MI
These remind me of grandma's house. They do work but are not attractive to look at. They are too smelly the first day normally and run out quickly but are cheap so it's a good product to put at the bottom of a trash can.
Nicole A.
I used these all the time. I love Air Wick to begin with. The scents are always good and long lasting and I like to be able to stick these to the wall just above the litter box or inside the lid to my trashcan.
Shawna L.
I use these on my trash can in the kitchen. I wouldn't choose any product over these! I have tried other brands and they definitely do not compare!
Hailee W.
Beaumont, TX
These are OK. They do not last for a long time. They're a great price, but you get what you pay for. I really wouldn't recommend this.
Ayanna C.
Hutchinson, KS
I love the smell of Air Wick stick up fresheners. The stick very well, and spell super good. Some come on a little too strong, though.