BY AIR WICK

Air Wick Solid Air Freshener Sparkling Citrus
  • "They smell doesnt last very long it usually last only that day then as it disappears you can barely smell it unless you go close to it and sniff it lol" in 8 reviews
  • "very good for small smelly areas in your home such as the bathroom but the smell dont quite last long " in 5 reviews
Jaime K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This product it great. This is something you can open and place into a room and the scent will work it’s magic. It has no upkeep of having to continuously spray something. It is also very affordable.
Jessy C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I can’t get enough! I mean I have bought a billion of the same smells. My house smells wonderful. Every room is a new smell. They aren’t over powering. They last forever. So very happy.
Laura L.
Goodell, IA
They smell great but just don't last very long at all. you know they say you get what you pay for - thats definitely true with these. if you want to cover up a smell really quickly for like an hour, here's your product. otherwise, spend a little more. =P
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These solid air fresheners are not what they used to be. Air-wick does have a good price for what you get though. I don't like that they dry quickly and the scent just stops all together. I like plug in oils or candles much better.
Caisie H.
Gypsum, CO
I use this product in my closet to keep everything smelling fresh and on point, especially since I keep my shoes in there! Major downside is the fact that it doesn't last very long. Maybe a week tops.
Mariela R.
Bedford, TX
I like to keep one or two in my bathroom. They don't last very long but I don't mind it very much because it gives me an excuse to keep switching scents. Plus for a dollar a piece, I can't complain.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
I don't like these. People say they can get up to a week of scent from them but I never smell anything at all from them. I prefer sprays over this. They're cheap which is nice but that's really it
Melanie R.
They last less then a month and smell extremely strong the first week then the smell fades but they are so affordable so you can keep on buying them. I usually find coupons for Air wick.
Natasha P.
Smells delicious but the problem that I'm having is that I can't smell it after a while...
not sure if that is because it the scent isn't strong enough of if I'm getting used to it
Tresha M.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Do you have this product at your local dollar tree?
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
How long does the scent last typically?
Cassandra B.
Tampa, FL
How does this compare to liquid fragrances?
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
I like. How do you use this product?
Samantha J.
Gregory , MI
How do you use this product?