BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Snuggle® Fresh Linen Fragrance Scented Oil Refills.
Familiar Favorites™.
Only use Air Wick® refills.
2 refills.
Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40 ml) each. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It gives the room you plagued it into a really good refreshing smell I just love it " in 1 review
  • "They keep your house smelling so good and are very budget friendly!" in 1 review
Tara W.
Des Moines, IA
While Air Wick's scents are strong (sometimes too strong), they tend to fade very quickly. They are also quite pricey. Not only do you have to replace them frequently (they never last the 30 or so days the package claims), but you do so at a cost to your pocket book. While I've tried primarily the Snuggle Fresh Linen refill, it is simply because I feel that Air Wick lacks variety. I might purchase this in a pinch if I have guests staying over, but not on a regular basis.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This is seriously the best smell! Air wick is my prefered scented oil because the scent throw is seriously insane. Just one will fill half of my house. I love coming home from work, opening the door and smelling fresh laundry.
Tonia S.
Troutman, NC
This is the best scented oil I have ever used. The smell is strong but not over powering. I use these in every room in my home
Amber S.
Haleyville, AL
I always buy these! They make the house smell so good! A good clean and refreshing smell to come home to
Jennifer S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the Fresh Linen Air Wick Oil plugins. They make my whole house smell clean and amazing.
Bailee K.
Good scent smells like clean laundry. I love the smell of a fresh and clean home if you can't tell already lol. Pretty effective album you do get use to the scent after a while. I would recommend to friends
Melissa V.
I'm in love with this smell. If only I could install one of these in my nostrils. These little guys last anywhere between 3 weeks and a month depending on the level of intensity you set the warmer on. They range in price, but I would recommend Sams, Costco, etc. to get the best deal. I even put one in my car and let the heat do the rest!
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
Recently got hooked on these!! They put out a constant smell of amazingness! I have them all over my house and they work awesome. Not too expensive and you definitely get a bang for your buck. I will repurchase these again and again!
Stacey N.
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
Living on a small farm can sometimes be a smelly encounter, but thanks to airwick.my house never smells like a barn. Despite rescuing animals and often have twice as many animals in the house than humans, my house always smells fresh and I often receive compliments when people first enter my home. Whenever pet owners are looking for relief I recommend this product!
Meenah D.
Hillside, NJ
Air Wick Snuggle scented oil has a light and fresh scent. I use this for my kids room that's why I like that it doesn't have a strong scent that will irritate their sensitive nose. It is very affordable and it also lasts very long for a medium size room.