BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Snuggle® Fresh Linen Fragrance Scented Oil Refills.
Familiar Favorites™.
Only use Air Wick® refills.
2 refills.
Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40 ml) each. see more...

Air Wick Snuggle Scented Oil Refills Fresh Linen - 2 CT
  • "They keep your house smelling so good and are very budget friendly!" in 1 review
  • "It gives the room you plagued it into a really good refreshing smell I just love it " in 1 review
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the smell of clean and fresh laundry, this scent in particular. However, I find that it is nice and strong for a few days when plugged in, but after like four days, you cannot smell it anymore, which is a bummer! I don’t think the plugins are extremely effective, which is what I was looking for in the first place. I will however, say that these are a little bit better than other ones.
Lauren J.
Manchester, NH
I like that I can plug these in and not have to worry about my kids getting into it like my last plug in with wax. With three kids, one being a boy and another potty training my bathroom seems to need a little extra help if you know what I mean. The scent is perfect and I can adjust strength depending on the need.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have to say this is by far my favorite air freshener! It smells just like my snuggle fabric softener! I absolutely love it! It has a switch where you can adjust the scent to high or lower. It smells just like fresh laundry. It’s simple and easy to work. Just pull off the cap and stick it into the air freshener and then It dispenses an amazing snuggle laundry smell! They are easy to find and easy to work! I get mine from the dollar general store, or Walmart. They usually last a month or so. I highly recommend this product! My favorite air freshener.
Katlyn G.
Little Birch
I use this scent in my church when I clean and I cannot tell you how many compliments I’ve received on the smell of the church. I only have two plugged in with this scent and the church smells so fresh! The scent isn’t too overpowering either. It’s just a clean, fresh smell!
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
These smell perfect! Leaves an aroma around your house of freshness and comfort. One great thing is you just plug it in and instantly smells great. It’s a great product for an affordable price. I highly recommend this product!
Taylor S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The price of this product compared to the competitors is awesome! It is way cheaper than the other brands and still smells amazing. I like that it fits so easily into the wall plug in. It fills a room with the most amazing smell. You wouldn't be disappointed! You are getting a great smelling product for a fairly reasonable price. You can't go wrong. The only thing is I wish I would have adjusted my wall plugin. I had it at the highest setting so it ran out pretty quickly.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
This smells just like snuggle. This plug in lasts and will make your room smell like fresh fabric softener. The scent is strong until it runs out. This is affordable, and I especially use it in bathrooms and living room .
Kelli H.
Helotes, TX
I love this fresh linen smell around my house. Air wick is my favorite scented plug ins to buy at the store. I love how affordable they are and how many scents they always have in the store to choose from. This scent leaves my room smelling fresh and clean!
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
Man, this scent is so strong and perfumey it makes me ill. I have chosen this one a few times because I kept forgetting that I hated it and I thought that laundry would be mild enough to tolerate but even on the lowest setting I was overwhelmed by this smell. It’s an immediate headache.
Kenzie V.
For the money this product outweighs its competitors 10 to 1 with me. Great fresh smell, not to over powering, long lasting. I like that there is a room spray to match the scents. If you are tired of paying high prices for air fresheners give this product a try!