BY AIR WICK

Air Wick® Snuggle® Fresh Linen Fragrance Scented Oil Refills.
Familiar Favorites™.
Only use Air Wick® refills.
2 refills.
Total: 1.34 US fl. oz. (40 ml) each. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "It gives the room you plagued it into a really good refreshing smell I just love it " in 1 review
  • "They keep your house smelling so good and are very budget friendly!" in 1 review
Kenzie V.
For the money this product outweighs its competitors 10 to 1 with me. Great fresh smell, not to over powering, long lasting. I like that there is a room spray to match the scents. If you are tired of paying high prices for air fresheners give this product a try!
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Hunty!! When i say this is the best thing ever I really ment it. Like this is the only plug in i use, leaving your room smelling fresh and lovely. I find this flavor to the most expensive which tells you alot about the smell. It's worth it so grab yourself one.
Angel V.
Hollister, CA
These smell perfect! Leaves an aroma around your house of freshness and comfort. One great thing is you just plug it in and instantly smells great. It’s a great product for an affordable price. I highly recommend this product!
Melissa V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I'm in love with this smell. If only I could install one of these in my nostrils. These little guys last anywhere between 3 weeks and a month depending on the level of intensity you set the warmer on. They range in price, but I would recommend Sams, Costco, etc. to get the best deal. I even put one in my car and let the heat do the rest!
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
Man, this scent is so strong and perfumey it makes me ill. I have chosen this one a few times because I kept forgetting that I hated it and I thought that laundry would be mild enough to tolerate but even on the lowest setting I was overwhelmed by this smell. It’s an immediate headache.
Shania H.
Brookland, AR
Recently got hooked on these!! They put out a constant smell of amazingness! I have them all over my house and they work awesome. Not too expensive and you definitely get a bang for your buck. I will repurchase these again and again!
Amanda W.
My family loves the Snuggle scent Air Wick air fresheners. They seem to add just the right amount of scent to keep the house smelling great and they last the time frame they should according to packaging. I highly recommend.
Bailee K.
Good scent smells like clean laundry. I love the smell of a fresh and clean home if you can't tell already lol. Pretty effective album you do get use to the scent after a while. I would recommend to friends
Tara W.
Des Moines , IA
While Air Wick's scents are strong (sometimes too strong), they tend to fade very quickly. They are also quite pricey. Not only do you have to replace them frequently (they never last the 30 or so days the package claims), but you do so at a cost to your pocket book. While I've tried primarily the Snuggle Fresh Linen refill, it is simply because I feel that Air Wick lacks variety. I might purchase this in a pinch if I have guests staying over, but not on a regular basis.
Stacey N.
Mechanicsburg, Ohio
Living on a small farm can sometimes be a smelly encounter, but thanks to airwick.my house never smells like a barn. Despite rescuing animals and often have twice as many animals in the house than humans, my house always smells fresh and I often receive compliments when people first enter my home. Whenever pet owners are looking for relief I recommend this product!