Air Wick® Snuggle® Fresh Linen Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 3-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Ramonita R.Air Wick® Snuggle® Fresh Linen Scented Oil Air Freshener Refills 3-0.67 fl. oz. Bottles uploaded by Kristy S.

BY AIR WICK

Snuggle® Fresh Linen Fragrance—There’s nothing as comforting as the familiar scent of fresh laundry, especially when it has Snuggle® softness and freshness. When the scent of clean laundry, sunshine and pure white flowers blend together, your home will have the freshness you love. see more...

Tanya L.
I have bought this in the past and use them regularly. I like the "Snuggles" fragrance. They will last 30 if you set the plug in on its lowest setting. If I use the lowest setting then I will not get the air refreshed. There needs to be more liquid product in the refills. A bit pric
Alyssa C.
Sandston
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
If you want your entire house to smell like clean laundry i highly recommend these air fresheners. I have a few in the house and every time i walk in i get so happy because it smells so good. They’re very affordable and last a good while.
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I typically use the tide scented one but I use this one as well and I always seem to make my house smell really well and people can smell it pretty easily when I come in my house
Ramonita R.
Orlando, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love to buy Air Wick Snuggle fresh linen scented oil. It has such a nice smell in my house I just love it. There's nothing as comforting as familiar smell of fresh laundry.
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These plugins smell amazing. I usually buy these in bulk. They sometimes can be a little pricey at the store. I have noticed however that they smell really great at first and with time the scent diminishes and I mean within a week I don't smell it as much anymore. I usually keep a plug in in every room but I'm having the same issue.
Shannon G.
Atlanta, GA
Air Wick is one of my favorite fresheners to use around the house. They are cheap and make your room smell amazing. The only set back would be they don’t last as long as some of them advertise. It may be due to the size of the rooms you put them in but I notice the cooler scents fade faster than those with heavier notes.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
I really enjoy these air fresheners.  I purchased the bulk package at walmart and have been using them for a few months.  My only complaint is they are really strong the first couple weeks.  These are a good option when I cannot find wallflowers on sale at bath and body works.
Bria R.
Bradenton, FL
The snuggles smell Air freshener is a good way to have the entire house smelling clean at all times! Not only does the house smell clean but it smells like fresh laundry and these are very easy to keep the house smelling fresh without having to constantly spray something!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
Although I normally use bath and body works brand, I have used these Air Wick Snuggle Fresh Linen air freshener refills. They are cheaper than the brand I usually use, and you can find them at mass retailers vs one store. Definitely a good alternative to what Im used to!
Shelby F.
Kansas City, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
I love the smell of clean laundry so I am happy if my entire house smells like that without doing any laundry. The only issue I have is that this stuff runs out really fast. It lasts for about a week and then it's bone dry and it's not the cheapest thing.
Amanda E.
How long do these last you?