Air Wick Scented Reed Diffuser

New. Essential Oils Scented Reed Diffuser Lavender & Chamomile.

how's this product in general?
How long does this last ?
Start your review of Air Wick Scented Reed Diffuser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have one in bathroom bedroom and in the living room they smell grate i just tend to stay away from the citrus ones ” in reviews
“I have them in the bathroom and in the laundry room and love that they keep things smelling fresh.” in reviews
Atlanta, GA
A pretty great option if you're looking for something inexpensive but of great quality and smell. French vanilla is my favorite scent from this line, and it keeps the room smelling like that for MONTHS.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My mom is a big fan with smelly things for the house and tried these before it looked so nice the way it make the bathroom look decorated but the scent doesn't hold long until its time to throw them away
Wamego, KS
I don't like reed diffusers. This one does work and smell nice for longer. But I really just don't like the oily stuff sitting around. I have 3 kids and it proves too tempting fir them.
This is a cute addition to a room, but does not put off a strong smell. Cant really tell unless right up next to it. Unless you like the visual addition it gives to a room, I wouldn't buy this product for adding a strong, pleasant odor to a room
Portland, OR
I like these for areas like my guest room or bathroom! I don't like to use them in other areas though because I like to use candles instead and the strong scent gets in the way.
Hayesville, NC
I love air wick products especially their candles. They all work pretty well. I will go with a different scent next time as the vanilla didn't turn out to be the greatest scent.
Yoakum, TX
Worked for a day or two and then I could never smell it. I much prefer something that sprays out or is a plug in from glad. These diffusers are not great at least not for me.
Dayton, OH
I have tried reed infusers before and they never seemed to last very long. I almost didn't try these, but am so glad I did. I have them in the bathroom and in the laundry room and love that they keep things smelling fresh.
I love this scent. as well as Air wick defuser. I put them in my bathrooms, and lundary room definitely gets those areas smelling so good like a cinnamon apple pie.
lynwood, ca
Great product leaves my house selling good and even tho I have a dog the smell of this overtakes that disturbing dog smell for when my family and friends come over
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miramar
2 years ago
Toni W. • 2 years ago
Diffusers disperse essential oils as a fine vapor throughout the air