Air Wick Scented Reed Diffuser

New. Essential Oils Scented Reed Diffuser Lavender & Chamomile.

how's this product in general?
How long does this last ?
Start your review of Air Wick Scented Reed Diffuser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have one in bathroom bedroom and in the living room they smell grate i just tend to stay away from the citrus ones ” in reviews
“I have them in the bathroom and in the laundry room and love that they keep things smelling fresh.” in reviews
Constable close , Keynsham
Smells amazing and really fresh. Looks really pretty and string smell but just enough not to powerful which I love.
lockbourne
Este ambientador lo tengo en casa es muy bueno i huele espectacular y dura bastante tiempo y su aroma dura bastante
I love it I use it daily. I like that my house is and it smells very rich and if you also like you I recommend it.
Edmonton , AB
I love this product because I have very sensitive nose so it's a very beautiful smell and it's last for long
kings lynn
The scent is so amazing I love it!! My house smells like a summer field I’m obsessed will deco buy again!!
Greenbank , Whitehaven
I like to have my house smelling beautiful so I have one of these in both bathrooms keeps it smelling nice
My favorite brand of home scents! I believe that airwick is very underrated and we should give it a chance.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love these things. They smell really nice. Dont cost alot and you get all different smells. Defo buy them
Fresno, CA
My husband loves this product! We have this scent in out bedroom an kitchen and it smells delicious!
Gander
I love this scent! Its strong but not overwhelming. It smells so comforting. I would recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Miramar
2 years ago
Toni W. • 2 years ago
Diffusers disperse essential oils as a fine vapor throughout the air