BY AIR WICK

Inspired by the natural beauty of US national parks, the Air Wick Scented Oil Glacier Bay Serene Waters refill adds a long-lasting fragrance to any room.  Compatible with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer , the two refills in this pack are designed to brighten your home with the clean, soothing fragrances of the Alaskan wilderness. Brings long-lasting fragrance to your home. Works with any Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer. Refreshing mountain spring fragrance. Limited-edition scent inspired by Glacier Bay National Park. Contains two refills. Inspired by the Vibrant Scents of Nature Air Wick National Par. see more...

KayLee D.
St. George
Mmmmm this really helps our house smell fresh. We have 5 kids, 2 dogs, and 3 pet rats and we would be miserable without this. I really like it. Smells good and easy to use.would recommend .
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
My favorite smell of these is the Samoan one. It's in green. That's my absolute favorite one. These are great for filling you house with a great smell. They are not expensive. I get the three pack for about $7. They last about 2 weeks on a low setting.
Amina A.
The plug in Air Wicks aren't my favorite. They only smell for the first day when you plug them in. After that, they are just pointless to me. They are affordable but aren't worth it. I wouldn't buy these again.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth , PA
Airwick is a great product , which I use in my home daily.
Although with this I am not sure its how a tropical sunset smells in my opinion.
I imagine more hibiscus,sea salt, palm and coconut
Carrie C.
Portland, OR
#225 is a hideous scent. Every time I walk into my livingroom I think my cat has peed somewhere. Then I realized it was the Airwick. Have been using scented oils for years and now have to discard 7 unused ones.
Breanna S.
Beaverton, OR
These are really great to use all over the home. They don't last the full 30 days, but when company comes over it's nice to pop one on. This scent is also fabulous
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
They last a long time and they smell so good, always have these at my house. they give out a nice strong scent but not too much where its itchy top the nose
Amanda S.
Toronto, OH
Love Air Wicks. The Hawaii Air Wicks smells soo good, its one of my favorite scents from them! They're affordable and make my whole house smell good!
Adebunmi L.
etobicoke,ontario
Dis is definitely a good product,I love putting it especially in my bathroom,makes my bathroom smells so nice and it's very effective plus affordable
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
Very strong smell as soon as you plug it in but gets better after a few days, they do use up very quickly even on the smallest setting.

Walmart